The New Humans

From what I understood, shape shifting can be acceptable if it's related to human-animal hybrid, because chameleons and changing skin color may count to shape shifting.
What is umbrakinesis, exactly?

@Titan_Egg , You could so what Bubble did, and make a character you can remove easily, then send it through peer review.

@Enki , Umbrakinesis is the manipulation of darkness (or at least, that's what I've gleaned from a google search.) I think DisAPear's original intentions were to keep the people in the RP as mutants, and not wizards-in-another-world.

And as a note to you @DisAPear , if you get the chance to read this, I'm not trying to subvert your will as GM. I really like the premise of this RP, and I don't want to see it die because you were offline for too long. Thanks for understanding.

@Titan_Egg , You could so what Bubble did, and make a character you can remove easily, then send it through peer review.

@Enki , Umbrakinesis is the manipulation of darkness (or at least, that's what I've gleaned from a google search.) I think DisAPear's original intentions were to keep the people in the RP as mutants, and not wizards-in-another-world.

And as a note to you @DisAPear , if you get the chance to read this, I'm not trying to subvert your will as GM. I really like the premise of this RP, and I don't want to see it die because you were offline for too long. Thanks for understanding.
Is that so? Fascinating, well Umbrakinesis does not sound like it's non-wizard-like. What is metal mimicry, exactly?
@DisAPear

Last edited:
Back