Non-Canon A New Initiate to the Coalition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynar Saassin

Multiverse RP'er
Benefactor
February 20th.
It was a new day in the Coalition Headquarters. Marcus had just finished resting up in a dorm provided to him when he enlisted. When he found the Coalition, his armour was all tattered and broken, while his Lancer was still in 100% pristine condition. A group of Soldiers found him and brought him in, cleaned him up and offered him a position on the army to which Marcus accepted. To him, it felt a lot like the organisation he used to work for known as the COG; the Coalition of Organised Governments back on his homeplanet, Sera. On his chest-plate was a special medal known as the Embry Star, which symbolised great honour and was the highest honour given to any Gear. As he woke up, a speaker sounded in his chamber.

"Marcus Michael Fenix, report to the briefing room immediately. I repeat, Marcus Michael Fenix. Report to the briefing room immediately."

"Yeah... I heard ya the first time." He exclaimed, grabbing his Lancer and proceeding to the briefing room. Once he arrived at the briefing room, it turned out he was early, and saw a green armoured soldier already present in the room, staring at a map terminal. Marcus approached him.

Fenix-mug.JPG

"What are you supposed to be? Some kind of big Coalition big-shot or something?" He exclaimed. Whoever this soldier was, it reminded him all too well of the Onyx Gears back on Sera.

Last edited:
February 20th.
It was a new day in the Coalition Headquarters. Marcus had just finished resting up in a dorm provided to him when he enlisted. When he found the Coalition, his armour was all tattered and broken, while his Lancer was still in 100% pristine condition. A group of Soldiers found him and brought him in, cleaned him up and offered him a position on the army to which Marcus accepted. To him, it felt a lot like the organisation he used to work for known as the COG; the Coalition of Organised Governments back on his homeplanet, Sera. On his chest-plate was a special medal known as the Embry Star, which symbolised great honour and was the highest honour given to any Gear. As he woke up, a speaker sounded in his chamber.

"Marcus Michael Fenix, report to the briefing room immediately. I repeat, Marcus Michael Fenix. Report to the briefing room immediately."

"Yeah... I heard ya the first time." He exclaimed, grabbing his Lancer and proceeding to the briefing room. Once he arrived at the briefing room, it turned out he was early, and saw a green armoured soldier already present in the room, staring at a map terminal. Marcus approached him.

Fenix-mug.JPG

"What are you supposed to be? Some kind of big Coalition big-shot or something?" He exclaimed. Whoever this soldier was, it reminded him all too well of the Onyx Gears back on Sera.

As Marcus entered the briefing room, he was greeted by none other than Locus, who greeted him with a groan due to the former's attitude.

latest

"No, I'm not. I'm a soldier of the Coalition, just like you. You can call me Locus."

@Widowmaker

cog_marcusfenix_universe_540x540-1321f7485b104b0c99510af906745c9d.jpg

"Locus. Got it. So, any particular reason why we've been called here? You know, aside from the whole briefing shit?" He exclaimed, holding his lancer in a professional manner. "Unless you're the one who called me here in the first place?"

@thatguyinthestore

cog_marcusfenix_universe_540x540-1321f7485b104b0c99510af906745c9d.jpg

"Locus. Got it. So, any particular reason why we've been called here? You know, aside from the whole briefing shit?" He exclaimed, holding his lancer in a professional manner. "Unless you're the one who called me here in the first place?"

@thatguyinthestore
latest

"I'm supposed to brief you, rookie." Locus replied before looking away from Marcus and continuing. "The Coalition is an organization dedicated to keeping the Multiverse safe from danger, specifically a force known as Malevolence. Unlike the ODMA or the UN, however, we're more private and harder to join. Any questions so far?"

@Widowmaker

"You don't have a mission yet, rookie. You just got here. You know which division you're in yet?"

marcus-fenix-gears-of-war-judgement-76.2.jpg

"All I know was that when I got into the Coalition, I was given a squad of four and was allowed to name it. Aside from that, no official jurisdiction on where I'm mainly stationed. At least this government is more civil than the f**king COG back on Sera. The crap I went through? Sigh..."​

"Well... you must be pretty damn special if the Coalition gave you a squad of four on your first day." Locus replied, smirking a bit behind is helmet. "If you'd like, I can run through the different divisions for you."

@Widowmaker

"Well... you must be pretty damn special if the Coalition gave you a squad of four on your first day." Locus replied, smirking a bit behind is helmet. "If you'd like, I can run through the different divisions for you."

"Well then, Locus. Show me around the place. Get me familiar with the place. And I'm not special. I just follow orders." He replied, giving a confident smirk. "Unless of course, you're one of those big-shots that run secret background checks on us."

@thatguyinthestore.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back