Interest Check Danganronpa Role-play

KatsuTheCat

See You Later
Alert: Some small spoilers ahead :)

was drawing last night when the greatest thought ever too mankind popped into my head.

It would have the same set up as trigger happy havoc:
Your off too a new fancy school but you faint at the gate, you wake up in a strange class room with bolted up windows before heading down too the entrance hall. There, you meet a bunch of new stundents who have had the same experience... What is going on? You all head down too the gym and, too your surprise, some sort of stuffed bear starts explaining what is going on. And what you hear is horrifying.

My initial thought was: "what about murder? I don't want too kill off peoples characters" So I came up with a plan. What if they came back as an 'Alter Ego' of sorts, like Chihiro. Like, someone would find an old computer in a locker which didn't work, but when someone died their face lit up on it and they start too talk. same goes for any executed people. this would mean only one computer of course but I hope that's not too much of a problem.

I also think that there would have too be some strict rules on murdering.​
  • if you do murder, don't expect to live, you will almost definitely get executed.​
  • Don't murder more than one person in-between class triles.​
  • No suiside please <3​
As for characters, I think we could either make up our own, or use characters from the original Trigger Happy Havoc.

Also, heads up, please no big spoilers!

Knowledge of the game recommended but not necessary!!

Submission Thread
Approved Thread
Discussion Thread

Last edited:
Back