Imagining Actually Writing the Thing...

Dashmiel

Bearly In Charge
Administrator
Nexus GM
The Va'nyrian Chronicles I: Unshackled Humanity
Dashmiel LastNameMan
(a back of the book synopsis)
Va'nyrian: /ˈvɑː.ni.ri.ən/ (VAH-nee-ree-an); Elo'Ran concept meaning 'Interconnected Soul', referring to a state of being in which each-self within a set temporarily becomes the connection between each self for the purpose of mutualistically maximizing their capacities.

The Va'nyrian Consensus is a hyper-advanced consortium of sapient space-faring species who are united as one civilization by the common purpose of rebuffing attempts by extra-universal (and usually horrendous) entities bent upon purposes that are "not a good time" for the inhabitants of said Universe.

They currently stand on the eve of "the final battle of good and weird", as William Fisher, Human, recounts for those assembled how they got where and when they are the human way; with a story.

Unshackled Humanity focuses on how one young man with a peculiar twist ruining what might otherwise have been a privileged upbringing was led by a set of "magical lights" into freeing the mind of Alaxel, an irreverent alien warrior suffering from a mild case of "misplaced body that happens to be full of eldritch alien power".

The two must work together to find Alaxel's body and reunite the alien warrior with it so that the Elo'Ran can complete his mission: Stopping William's powerful empath abilities from being used to figuratively (and literally) paralyze humanity so that the "horrendous cosmic gobblers" that have accompanied the human condition since always get to finish their meal before facing Alaxel's justice.

(Un)Realized Reality · 202‽

"I can imagine you now. That means I can write you, too, you excuse-encrusted enchilada mimicking bastard."

Last edited:
Back