Etoliea Johnson's Character

Drakey

A shape-shifting Dragon God
N'idrien

Newborn

Home: Darkea

Species: Unknown (Sort of like a shifter, will be explained later)

Characteristics:
N'idrien is a creature all to herself. She, as of the writing of this post, a medium sized lizard. She is about half the size of a Komodo Dragon. Her scales are relatively thin, giving her lots of freedom with her movements. Her scales are also black in color. Her eyes are an electric blue with slitted pupils. N'idrien has long and sharp claws on all four of her feet, along with a long, thin, prehensile tail.

N'idirien is able to separate the essences of items around her. Here are some examples:
1) Healing Herb = 1x essence of regeneration
2) Essence of regeneration = 1x essence of health, 1x essence of growth

N'idrien is able to store these essences in a special organ located right below her lungs. At the tip of her tail are five slits that are in line with her spine. She can expel these essences through these slits. This allows her to expel extra essence, help an ally, or damage foe. She is able to use these essences to create permanent changes to her being, though she needs a huge amount of a specific essence for her to be able to consciously do this. If she encounters a huge natural power source, then there is a chance for some change to affect her, but she has no control over these natural changes. (This is why she is sort-of a shifter).

However, due to this ability, N'idrien's mental state is broken. She does not understand a lot of things that are considered to be "common sense." She is also slightly crazy from these processes.

Personality:
N'idrien is a good-souled creature. However, her ability has tainted her mind making her a slightly crazed creature. She is normally a very calm person, but if she encounters blood, then she will go into a blood frenzy.

While in a blood frenzy N'idrien has no true control over her actions and will attack anyone or anything that is within reach.

She dislikes talking, but will if she has to. She enjoys the intricacies of alchemy as well.

Lastly, if N'idrien comes into contact with coffee, or something like it, then she will absolutely become a caffeine addict.

How does this look? If I need to change anything, then please just let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very good! I like her abilities, though since it is shifter-like, I'll have to run it past Singing Skies. Overall great. Malini will like having another creature ;)

I agree with Rachel, I really like her abilities, it's creative. Since there are pros and cons to N'idrien's way of shifting, I'll accept her. ^^

Malini is Rachel's character :)

Back