Madoka Magica altered timeline

Setting: Mitakihara Middle School. (Let's just assume everyone's in the same class or Mami's class if they're older for convenience) A friday morning. The bell has rung, and class has begun. The teacher gets everyone to quiet down before speaking.

Teacher: Okay, class. Today we have another new student joining us. She should be here soon. This new student is supposed to be a transfer student from Ojou-sama Academy, the top school in the city, so I want you all to be on your best behavior!

(Okay, so Sakamae would be Mami’s class.)

Sakamae boredly twirled her hair, not seeming too interested in the idea of a new student. She simply didn’t care. Her work as a magical girl was racing through her mind, instead. Come nightfall, she had a job to do. That job was witch hunting. Little did she know, however, that the student would be a magical girl herself.

(Just so we're clear, I'm not officially taking these characters. I'll leave the mains like Madoka and Sayaka for either of us to play as needed.)

(Mami's class) Teacher: Sadly she had to move down to another class because of.. family issues. She would have been in our class, but perhaps you can still meet her after class if you wish.
(Madoka's class) Teacher: Alright everyone, I'd like you to welcome our new student. She's a third year moving down to your year from Ojou-sama Academy. Please don't make a big deal out of it or I will send you out.

The door opens and the new student (Kagome) enters
Sayaka: whispers to Madoka I hope she's not like miss Akemi over there...
Madoka: Don't be mean, Sayaka!

She stands in front of the class to introduce herself
New student: (With no emotion in her voice whatsoever) Hello. My name is Kagome Hisa, from Ojou-sama Academy. It's nice to meet you.
(Madoka's) Teacher: Alright then, you can take a seat... Ah, in the middle row, right there.
She silently nods and goes to sit down

(Got it! Now... just let me figure out a post. I kinda don’t know how well I’d play them, but at the same time want to give Madoka’s character a go because she’ll likely have a major role in my new RP)

(Notes on translations; Since the characters here originally speak Japanese, I'm still going to pretend they're speaking Japanese xD that means someone being fluent in English is as uncommon as an English-speaking person fluently speaking Japanese.

Basically Kagome is bilingual and speaks both Japanese and English fluently. With the Japanese there's different ways of addressing oneself. She uses "ore" and "oresama" when in public/around others. (That's seen as a more.. egotistical way to refer to oneself than perhaps "watashi" or "boku", in case you didnt know) She also uses the "polite" forms of many Japanese phrases, such as "Ohayou gozaimasu" instead of simply "ohayo" or "kon'nichiwa", all to translate to "good morning". I just thought it was important I point this out.)

(Got it!)

Madoka smiled shyly over at Kagome, wanting to introduce herself but being a little nervous.

(Note: While using Kyubey's telepathy, I'll also be writing their lines in italics. It might get a little confusing, but if it's in third person it's an action, and if it's a character directly speaking it's not.)

Kagome: She does notice Madoka, but just ignores her. She also doesn't appear to be listening to the teacher, either.
Sayaka: (Using Kyubey's telepathy) Jeez how rude...
Kagome glances over in Sayaka's direction with a slight glare

Sayaka: Wait, can she hear us?

(Edit/note: Kagome has a fake sort of himedere personality when she's at school or around strangers. Once she gets to know you she's still a bit of a jerk but much nicer than she is now)

Last edited:
Madoka’s eyes widened, though she did her best to hide it. She thought to herself. ‘She’s... a magical girl?’

(Hey, sorry you had to wait so long for this.)

(It's fine lol I have like... idk 6 or 7 other rps xD)

Timeskip to the end of class/the school day because fr what's going to happen in the middle of class? Nothing.

After class ends, Kagome packs up her things and goes to leave. Some other students crowd around her at first, trying to talk to her, but she just waves them off and keeps walking.

Back