The Masquerade Out of Character Chat

Diabolique

They see me rooooollin.
OOC chat goes here. <3

For character creation information, click here.

For character sheet templates, click here.

If at any point, you have any questions, please feel free to either post them here or send me a message.

This RP thread has been re-vamped (so to speak) and is open for RP.

Natalija said:
Hey about Shroud Of Night; if my char casted it, wuld she her-self be able to see thru her own spell, or wuld it also afect her sight? The description isnt clyar on that.

Yes, you would know where you are / see yourself.

It effects others' ability to see / perceive you.

Nice!

Aniway, seems like it wuld be a good idea to start a main thread in the Anarch section, so Chloe and my char can meet? Assuming thats the plan?

Oh nvm, just noticed your Bastille post... yes, that wuld be the kind of place Ixis wuld be drawn to. Assuming she can find it.

Nice!

Aniway, seems like it wuld be a good idea to start a main thread in the Anarch section, so Chloe and my char can meet? Assuming thats the plan?

Oh nvm, just noticed your Bastille post... yes, that wuld be the kind of place Ixis wuld be drawn to. Assuming she can find it.

Well, you are open to post in whichever area you'd like to post in. :)

Unless it's a private RP thread, there's no real restriction on where to post.

Anarchs can post in Camarilla areas, though they may not be entirely welcome.

Camarilla can post in Sabbatt areas, though they may not be entirely welcome.

Humans are literally everywhere.

Wel I guess someone has to let Ixis in-to the club now XD

Fuck it. I'do it my-self hehe

Anddd done! Now its up to mister High And Mighty to notice her :) XOXO

Last edited:
I'm shook. This game is suddenly not dead? Wow. I remember the first time I came to this site, seeing a VtM forum exist and then realizing it was dead. It broke my heart. Second chances...

>tfw my profile pic is Goratrix but I don't even like the Tremere

So y'all still taking people or...?

Last edited:
Diabolique sayed the RP is live, so... I'd assume yes. Go ahead and make a char, hop in!

Tho I havent seen him post anithing for a while (he vas lurking around a couple days ago, but stil no post).

Huh... I see how it is. Well, since he is the GM, I'm guessing it'd be the most logical to wait for him to specify things first.
..And I can brainstorm on character concepts in the meanwhile. What to go for, what to go for? I love the Tzimisce but have had enough of them, definitely not the Giovanni..
Gangrel.. Maybe. Brujah? Maybe... Lasombra? Tasty, but... Voice of Kupala keep me, I want to play a Malkavian so badly. *wipes single tear off cheek*

Last edited:
Yes wel, I think Malkavians are prety well reprezented by now. 2 Humans and 1 Vampire. So you'd be best off picking another clan, just to make London seem more like a diverse vampire comunity, rather then Malkav's Personal Playground :p

You're right.
I do love my Nossie children. Do I even have what it takes to play a Nossie, though? Or Setites! Setites are cool! But they're not included in this game.. Siiigh.
Gee golly I'll have to see.

Wel all I know about vampires in this seting is from vhat Diabolique put up there. But theres plenty of clans, I'm sure one wil grab your fancy. I picked Malkavian because I like playing disturbed, troubled characters that have a dichotomy to them (I used to be, and stil am to a point, like that). Ixis is a text-book example of that.

Yeah well, and I've never played an actual VtM game before, but I fell in love with it the moment I saw its page on TV Tropes. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/TabletopGame/VampireTheMasquerade
That was more than a few months ago. After that, I discovered Vampire: the Masquerade- Bloodlines and it was all downhill from there... I spent my hours reading the lore of the tabletop game from White Wolf Wiki. :D
Anyway, Malkavians were the first clan that struck my fancy. Have had an innate preference for them ever since. Instead of the "disturbed character that has a dichotomy" part, though, it was the "seeing the truth of things without understanding that they do" part that pulled me. (Cracked mirrors see all, after all.)
Yeah, enough rambling. :D I'll actually go pick a clan now.

I never played any vampire games, but I have seen some movies, years ago, and thats about it.

Yeah. The only thing I knew about vampires until VtM was Anne Rice. (don't ask :D) Aren't really interested in them as a whole, this game is an exception.

Diabolique... ? Any plans on posting in the RP any time during this milenijum?!? Cobra and I had to advance the plot ourselvs because you never posted! Grrrr.

Back