We're All Mad Here Simuto

Wolfy Dalfyry

SCREEEEEEEE
Name - Simuto
Appearance -
View attachment 9716
Passive Ability(s) -
Hyper awareness: He's extra aware of his surroundings. (I dunno how else to say it)
Heightened senses: <---- This.
Active Ability(s) -
Gravity Manipulation: He can change his own gravity, meaning he can fly, bounce, float, and do whatever else he wants/needs whenever he wants/needs.
Cartoon Logic: He can get bashed over the head, slip comically on a banana peel, run straight through a door, and do other cartoonish things without any worry for his safety. He even has his own little space that he can pull things out of, and the things that are pulled out of the space have no effect on him or the people around him. He can even pull out his tiny tent, which he can open to the size of a normal person and enter, and there will be an infinite space with circus equipment. (I dunno if that should be listed as a separate ability ;w; )
Cheeseburger - "Strawberries, whipped cream, suckers, and garlic for me!" (EEEWWW)
Equipment - Of the things that he pulls out of his space, the things he pulls out the most are a giant mallet, a banana peel, a flower that squirts acid, a water gun that squirts out lemon juice, and whoopee cushions. (I feel like the acid and lemon juice just make him sadistic.)
Personality - He loves to laugh and make jokes, though sometimes (a lot) he can take his jokes too far, causing him to be rather unlikeable. He is also very irritable, which can make him very dangerous.
Favorite color - All of them
Bio - He was made by a demon who was bored. That's it uwu

I feel like he's overpowered. OH WELL! XD

Back