Open Soul Eater (open world) - Recruitment thread - Canon AND ocs! Everyone is welcome

AmatsuOtaku

Professional fanboy
Anyone interested in a Soul Eater open world rp? I really want to do this. (I know I recently posted an interest check for this, I'm just impatient lol)
The rp can start once I have at least one other person who wants to participate. I would really appreciate any fans of the show that want to join.
Based on up to episode 30 of the anime. Please no major spoilers past that.

It would most likely not follow the original storyline or canon. Ships can be whatever you want, once again idc about the canon.

Multiple characters/roles are encouraged. You can play other characters besides who you sign up as, because obviously they exist too.
For canon characters all you need to do is list their name (ex Soul, Black Star, etc)
For ocs please follow this;
Name
Weapon, meister, or other
Short personality
Short appearence desc

Name: Octavian Metliar
Gender Male
Meister
Description:
Fluffy white hair. Covers fece with a mask near constantly, long red jacket with a don’t worry shirt. White pants and red combat boots. Fingerless white gloves.

Personality: likes to be Enimatic and a little sarcastic. As much as he likes to be mysterious mischief and kindness run strongest in his veins. People have to be kept safe and innocent people shouldn’t have to die.

likes toview himself as a baboy but he’s a big NERD!

Back