Yun Lee

The Sculptor
Administrator
The Convergence Series GM
Staff Member on Hiatus
Prologue:
"Let's Fly, Let's Fly Away"

(This event was hosted by Yun Lee and can also be found here.)

You wake up to the pleasant, but fairly loud, sound of a chime. You feel your head pounding faintly, as if being pulled out of a dream midway through. Despite it, a voice manages to reach through to your mind, clear as day.​

“Goooood afternoon passengers, this is your buddy and pilot, Captain Jack speaking! Welcome to Air Delfino, the luxury airline that goes straight to-you guessed it-Isle Delfino! We should be ready to land in a few minutes, and I’ll play a little introductory video for you when you need to buckle up. But for now, just go ahead and relax-feel free to get up and walk around, too. Restless Leg Syndrome is a bi-ouch!” Captain Jack pulls away from the mic, and begins a heated discussion with someone. After a few seconds, he returns. “...sorry about that. Our, uh, lovely flight attendant just alerted me that apparently, I’m not allowed to swear while on the clock. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

Oh-speaking of, feel free to press that button on the armrest if you want anything-and I do mean anything-from her. Jack out!”

By the time Captain Jack’s announcement finished, you would find yourself fully awake, and with a better idea of your surroundings. For those of you who are familiar with airlines, you would recognize this as first class. Any one of you unfamiliar would find yourself in a rather high-tech room, where a glance out the window would reveal that you were thousands of feet in the air, over an endless blue ocean in a bright cloudless sky.
1435107390244.jpg

Your accommodations are quite luxurious. The chair you find yourself in is comfortable, with a remote control that lets you adjust firmness and softness, lean back or forward, raise or lower a footrest, and even give you a massage. You have a personal fan to cool you off, and a newspaper and some magazines to enjoy. There’s also an HD TV in front of you, with channels 0-19 you can try out. 19, however, is currently unavailable. There is also a radiobuilt into your chair that you can tinker with, headphones included. And, just as Captain Jack said, a big red button to call the flight attendant is right there.

In the back are restrooms, in the front is the cockpit. There are three rows of seats, with seats arranged in twos, but not all of them are filled up. Seating arrangements are as follows:

134374-3c3eea05c9b92778f045eb59dc110b66.jpg

A1: Yusuke
B1: Alesha
C1: Yumeko
F1: Kars
G1: Peter Parker
H1: The Doctor
A2: Ritsuka
B2: Ami
C2: Rita
F2: Talon
G2: Radec
H2: Hina
A3: Gon
B3: Starlow
C3: Risky
F3: Froppy
G3: Ernesti
H3: Yato
A4: All Might
B4: Luigi
C4: Shantae
F4: Maria
G4: Honoka
H4: Blake
A5: Kusunagi
B5: Tony Stark
C5: Nagihiko Fujisaki
F5: ???
G5: ???
H5: ???

You find that you are currently without equipment and powers, and on top of that, you have no recollection of how you got here. The last thing you can remember before waking up is becoming very, very drowsy and falling asleep. Now that you’re awake, however, you can watch TV, listen to music, read, chat with your fellow passengers, or try to talk to your captain or flight attendant. After all...Jack never told you what Isle Delfino even is, did he?

Starring:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Risky Boots(Shantae)
@Bucky as Honoka Kousaka (Love Live!)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Tony Stark(The Superior Iron Man)
@Crow as Ernesti Echavalier (Knights & Magic)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Kars (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@dark as Colonel Mael Radec(Killzone)
@Glostechk as Tsuyu Asui (Boku no Hero Academia)
@Gummi Bunnies as Maria Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Koro ni
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Toshinori Yagi (Boku no Hero Academia)
as The Fourth Doctor (Doctor Who)
@Kaykay as Hina (Hinamatsuri)
@Kentucky as Peter Parker (The Amazing Spiderman)
@Neko Shogun as Yusuke Kitagawa (Persona 5)
@Leon Moretti as Nagihiko Fujisaki (Shugo Chara!)
@Lucky as Rita Hanson(Groundhog Day: The Musical
@Alex Azure as Starlow (Mario and Luigi series)
@Pretentious Pineapple as Blake Belladonna (RWBY)
@Minerva as Ritsuka Fujimura(Fate/Grand Order)
@Otto as Talon (League of Legends)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Kusanagi (Phantom of the Kill)
@Takumi as Yato (Noragami)
@Raptor Jesus as Shantae(Shantae)
@Khan of the Mardu as Alesha, Who Smiles at Death (Magic: the Gathering)
@Ver as Gon Freeces (Hunter X Hunter)
@York as Ami Kawashima (Toradora!)
@Yun Lee as Yumeko Jabami(Kakegurui)​

Starlow Prologue: A Star Sprite's Adventure Begins

“Ow, my head. What happened?”

130px-Starlow_-_MarioLuigi-PaperJam.png

The star spritewas very disoriented as she woke up. Last she remembered, she had been on an adventure with Mario and Luigi... And Mario. Now she was on a plane... Did the captain say Air Delfino?

“Delfino? Like Isle Delfino? I've always wanted to go there! The sights, the beach, they seem like so much fun! But where are Mario and Luigi? We had an adventure to complete..."

Starlow did her very best to stand up on her tippy chippy toes and look around. Unfortunately, the plush seating, albeit comfortable, was absorbing her toes and she sank into the seat. It appeared that the seat was on its softest setting, and the poor star sprite was nowhere near tall enough to reach the remote. She also had no ability to float up and reach it, so she was plum out of luck.

However, there was a person next to her, Gon, who she called up to, “Excuse me, sir. Can you help me out a bit with the remote control seat? I'm a little bit stuck."

Prologue- There Will be Sun

Associate Producer Rita Hanson watched as Phil finally arrived. He was twenty minutes late and nearly missed the ceremony. He also seemed dishelveld. Does he remember it’s February 2nd again? He took the microphone and went to report.

Larry counted down from 5 to 0. She listened and paused when he said his last line.

“Well, there you have it, Punxsutawney Phil has seen his shadow for the last time,” Phil stopped for a moment and changed the tone of his voice. Rita noticed that. It came across as much more dark and unstable. Now, let’s watch Phil embrace the darkness. That’s it from me, live from Punxsutawney, goodbye, Phil.”

“Phil, we can’t use that,” Rita said, looking over at the weatherman not sure what he meant by that. He handed her the microphone and placed his hand on her shoulder.

He didn’t respond to that. “Goodbye, Rita.”

“What?” Rita was very confused by this.

“We had a beautiful day together once,” he said, sounding downright depressed and very unlike himself. He remembered. Oh god, he remembered.

“What are you doing?” Rita asked.

Phil went for his jacket pocket and pulled out a gun. Rita screamed. “That’s a wrap?”

He pointed the gun at others, sending them into a panic. Rita screamed and ducked for cover. What was happening?

Rita watched Phil as he looked at the others and went up on stage and grabbed the groundhog from the mayor.

“Phil. Phil!” Rita shouted.

“Give it to me.” he said, as he did this. He shot the groundhog in the heart and then turned to the camera, placing the gun to his head and shot himself. Rita was stunned and approached the body. He was dead. He had killed himself in front of her. Not only just in front of her but the whole United States.

“Cut. Cut.” God, her weatherman was dead. How was she going to explain that to the studio? Oh, you know, he killed himself. She didn’t think that would go over well.

She bit down on her lower lip. She walked over to his dead body. He seemed so peaceful in death. His eyes closed. His hair perfect despite the blood cascading his forehead. Damn, even in death he was handsome.

By the time, the corner, Rita was numb. She didn’t know what to say to any of this quite honestly. “Did he say anything to you, Larry?” Rita asked, wondering if he had snapped for the reason she thought he did.

“No, he seemed fine yesterday. Fine- Not nice or anything. I mean, he could be nice. I saw him pet a dog once,” Larry supplied.

Rita was careful with her next phrasing. “I didn’t really know him, but he always seemed so confident to me. Like he could do anything.” Rita did believe that. She had seen him learned the entire French language just to impress her and flirt.

“Poor guy, he didn’t even like this holiday, now it’s gonna be on his tombstone.”

Rita didn’t argue as she walked way.

February 2nd,

First remote broadcast, GHD in Punx, PA

Worked with Phil Connors- he killed himself today.

Unexpected death- it seems like we’ll be staying here for another night.

Rita put down her diary as she went to bed.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Her alarm rang and she picked up the phone. It was still February 2nd. Maybe Phil hadn’t died. She called the bed and breakfast, but they said his room was empty. She went around the town, but he was nowhere to be seen. It was almost like he had disappeared off the face of the Earth. Rita laid down in her clothes, holding her clipboard and her diary curling up on the bed.

---------------------------------------------
When she awoke again, she was on a plane. She was very confused. What had happened? What the hell had happened?

This seemed to be first class- well, not that she had ever been in first class, but from the amount of times Phil bragged about first class and his European trip in the past to her, it was easy to tell. Her stomach growled and she hit the red button to call the flight attendant. “What food do you have?” She asked when the flight attendant finally arrived.​

Back