Blood Handy

Ghirahim secretly let out a breath of relief when she wasn't looking. He was expecting a more angry reaction.

He followed and then looked down at the grave with a frown. He closed his eyes a moment and said a small prayer in his mind before doubling the amount of flowers on the grave. Memories of his mother flooded into his head as he thought about the humans loss. "I'm sorry that he passed away. . ."

They were ignoring him... part of him was happy about this, but he was still frozen in anticipation for the worst to come. If he moved now, just went back home, no one would have to be hurt, but something was convincing him not to. He felt like a fool for not leaving when he had the chance, but his instincts had never steered him wrong before.

He allowed himself to take a couple steps towards the cemetery, towards the other two, and though he had no idea what he should do, he was still somewhat bracing himself for being attacked or something.

She gazed at the flowers quietly for a moment then shakes her head. "Do not be sorry. He was a great man. Always hard at work. They found him in the city park....still don't know what happened..." She sighs then looks toward the boy. "You can come over here too. Seeming as you two followed me here..." She shakes her head.

Ghirahim remained silent, looking down at the grave for a while and then gave a glare to the other. "I'd rather have him nowhere near. He seems up to no good or he's a total idiot."

He froze and let his head face the ground again as she spoke to him. And the other demon's comment only made him feel worse. He felt like an idiot for taking this risk, and he had no idea what to expect from these two. He wanted to work up the courage to speak, but he couldn't. His voice was gone. What could he do now? Too late to run away at this point, and he didn't want to get too close lest they recognize him and.. well, the demon was more likely to try and harm him than the girl, but still.

Cindy looked sharply at the male next to her. "As if your intentions could be any better? You followed me out here. Not exactly a normal thing to do." She scolded.

Then she shakes her head and looks to the boy. "Ignore the big bad mean one here. Come on over." She says. "Might as well if you are here."

Ghirahim huffed in annoyance, knowing she had a point.
Grumpily, he mumbled to himself and crossed his arms, waiting to see the others reaction.

He was hesitant, but he finally approached the two, keeping his eyes to the ground and seeming tense, as if bracing himself for something. He didn't say a word when he was near them, and just to be safe he stayed about a foot back.

He knew the other demon would recognize him, and that was probably why he had been so abrasive about him approaching them. He wasn't sure if the girl would recognize him though, and even if she did he tried to convince himself that she didn't have much reason to harm. At least not that he knew of.

She arches a brow at the older male when he huffed. Then shakes her head and looks to the boy who had approached finally.

It was easy to see that is was the boy from the bar. So the two of them followed her out here. "Why did you both follow me?" She questions sharply.

"Would you believe me if I said I was studying a humans life? Demons can get curious too you know. At least I'm not here tying you up and taking you home with me, like I could be easily." He gave her a prideful smirk. "I'm not to be underestimated."

"I have similar reasons for wanting to follow you. Granted, I never fully intended to follow you, but you struck my interest at the bar." He told as much truth as he thought was necessary, and anything that wasn't needed was kept to himself. There would be no point in lying since she may just figure out the truth eventually.

She narrowed her eyes at the older male. "Don't let your pride get ahead of you." She retorts then looks to the young one as he answered. They both were curious.

She shakes her head a bit. "You both just wanted to figure out human life? You couldn't have just watched tv or something?" She shakes her head again.

"What the HELL is a TV?" asked Ghirahim, wrinkling his nose. "It sounds stupid, and irritating. I came to watch humans, not. . . not a TEE WEE or whatever you just said." He poked her nose with a frown.

He slapped a hand over his mouth at the other demon's reaction to keep from laughing. To think, the guy Red was so scared of didn't know anything about humans!

He took a deep breath to keep his emotions in check as he turned to the human. "It's not just human life, I get the gist of how humans work. I was curious about you specifically. Something about you seems just... I don't know. But you certainly caught my attention."

She swatted at hand that poked her nose and shakes her head. "So this one doesn' know what a t.v. is which means I'm sure you don't know what a vehicle is. How long have you been in the ground?" She asks rhtorically.

Then looks to the boy. "I caught your attention? I'm not sure if I should be flattered or worried. Two demons in one night....not exactly a normal thing for me."

He jumped slightly when his hand was swatted and gave a small glare. "I don't live in the ground, thank you very much! I live in a perfectly good mansion!" He turned his glaring to the other quickly. "Since you've only gotten here by coincidence, how about you take your leave? I'd hate to have to cause trouble, to get rid of unwanted guests."

Red crossed his arms and returned the other demon's glare. "Huh. Pretty convincing threat. But I'm not taking orders from someone who doesn't understand at least the basics the world he's living in. You may have this whole regal thing about you, and living in a mansion might be impressive to most, but you don't scare me."

Red knew he was lying to himself, and the other demon. Deep down, he was petrified of what the other could do to him, probably tear him to shreds with his pinky finger. Okay, that was exaggerated, but it didn't change the fact that Red mostly only said all that to hide his fear, now that he knew a way to somewhat shoot the other demon down.

Cindy didn't flinch from the glare as she narrowed her eyes back at the older male. Then she looks to the young one as he spoke.

Finally she rolls her eyes at them both. "Enough the both of you. You two are acting like children." She grumbles and heads to her truck. She grimaced a little and glanced to her arm. The bandaged was soaked a little more with her blood. It needed to be tended to.

"Well come on you two. You want to know this human life."

He glared at the other more, a small snarl leaving him, fangs exposed. He'd be best not to run into him alone any time soon.

His eyes widened, just slightly when the girl spoke. She was inviting them, it was that easily done? A grin spread across his face and he soon followed. About to ask about the strange thing she used for transportation, he noticed the bloody bandage. He let out a sigh. "Thank you. But you need to change that bandage or you're going to get an infection." Using magic, he summoned up a fresh bandage and stepped in front of her. "Let me change that before anything else."

He seemed a little confused at her invitation to follow her, but he started approaching the truck. He walked by the two as the other demon offered to heal her, and started to feel a little bad about himself. His abilities allowed no healing, they were only used to take human lives.

He tried to shake off the thought as he hopped up onto the back of the truck, making sure not to disturb any tools she had up there. He still sat back as far as he could to make sure his legs wouldn't be hanging over the edge, even going so far as to pull his knees up to his chest to try and take up as little space as possible.

Back