Blood Handy

She blinks slightmy at the older male as he held the clean bandaging. She was tempted to argue about it but decides to just let it go as at least he wasn't trying to heal the wound this time. She refused to use magic of any kind for that.

She sighs and nods. "Alright." She glances to the young one. "You can sit in the truck if you want. I have a back seat." She says softly.

Carefully she unwrapped her arm. As soon as the bandage was clear it was easy to see the clean deep slice caused by the sheet metal that went from her wrist to the middle of her forearm. It was still bleeding but had stopped in some spots. As the pressure of the bandage was released it began to ache and she grits her teeth. The air filled with the scent of blood.

As soon as the scent hit Ghirahim's nose he paused. As a demon, it was pretty tempting to bite down and make it worse. He's done it before, only to his enemies, but he still nearly drooled at the delicious smell. Knowing this was probably his only chance to observe and learn about humans so easily though, he shook the thought out of his head and quickly began to wrap the new bandage around. "Be more careful, clumsy. There are plenty of creatures out there who would love a good snack. Such a sweet smell will attract several predators. Whether you suspect them or not."

He could hear the offer to sit in the back seat, but he decided to stay where he was. Just didn't seem right to hop into someone else's car when he had the possibility to attack them at any moment. Of course, out of his curiosity to learn more about her, he didn't plan to do that, and he was fulfilled from the human he'd killed earlier, but the risk was there. It was just really, really small...

None the less, he looked back to see the two bandaging her arm, and tried to keep himself from thinking about how ill-intentioned his abilities were compared to some supernaturals. But maybe it didn't matter, as long as the girl didn't find out.

She arches a brow at the reprimand from the older male. "I do not make a habit of getting injuries. This is the first in a long time. Sheet metal is not very forgiving. Nor do I usually make a habit of being out so late either. " She pulls her arm away after he finished with bandaging her arm up. It ached still though. She ignores the pain and nods. "Come on." She pulls her keys out and gets into the drivers side of her truck.

Ghirahim's ear perks up as she opens the door and he soon makes his way to the other side, opening that door and getting in. Curiously, he looked around and frowned, squirming slightly. This place felt small and sometimes, even knowing he's probably just paranoid, he wondered if it was a trap anytime he entered someplace new. ". . .What is this thing, anyways?" he asked, brushing his fingers against the dashboard.

About a minute after the other demon gets in the truck, he finally changes his mind and switches to sitting in the back seat. He remained as quiet as he could back there, just to be sure he didn't bother anyone any further. Clearly they seemed better off without him, but the girl was inviting and he didn't feel like turning it down.

As soon as she got the truck started up, she headed towards home. She smiles a bit when the young one got in the back. She was glad he had decided to ride in the truck.

At the question from the older one she blinks a bit at him. "Oh you have a lot to learn. This is called a truck or vehicle. How long were you in that mansion away from civilization?" She asks curiously.

Then glances back at the young one. "You okay back there? "

He nearly jumped out of the truck when it started and latched onto the seat, startled. "What do you mean? I've been outside the mansion!. . . .sometimes. I've never really left the woods though, except a few times. . .I have to stay on task. If I dawdle too long master will punish me. . .but don't you worry about that. It's a long story I'm sure your ears don't need to hear." He looked down, ear lowered a bit as he thought. "He's probably going to be mad at me for this. . .hanging out with a human? What am I thinking. . . " Little did he know he said it out loud.

At the girl's question he perked up a little. He didn't understand why she felt the need to ask, but he thought it better to answer. "Yeah, I'm fine."

As he overheard the other demon's response to this whole thing, he smiled a little as he learned something else. "So, you're not really all that high and mighty? You still have someone above you?"

Cindy reached a stop light and stopped the truck . She had heard what the old one had said as well as the young one. "So you have a master?" She shakes her head. "If he'll punish you for hanging out with a human than why are you risking it? Also it' kind if strange that you and him think you can rule of people you know nothing about. " She shakes her head and as the light changes, she starts driving again.

"Silence!" He looked back at the one on the back and hissed. "Of course he is above me! He's above everyone! Including you! Once he returns to me I will be sure to save a wonderful punishment for you in store!" He glared, growling and then turned to look at the girl. "Well. . .I'm not only here to observe you. . . .I'm also looking. . .looking for a girl I need. She's required to bring my master back to me. Not any girl will due. But by learning from you I have time to look for her in the process and learn where she might be since she is human as well. . .sort of."

He went silent but he couldn't help but become more suspicious of the other demon by his reasonings to follow the human. Using a human girl to bring back someone who would punish him for being around humans? That just didn't sound right, and it only made the demon sound like he had bad intentions if he found the girl. Then again, it's not like Red did much better. He forced himself to live off of stealing human lives, after all.

He seemed unfazed by the male's threat, and simply turned his head to look out the window. While he did so he allowed himself to get lost in his thoughts, but at the same time he was trying to pay attention to the other two.

It was growing tiresome to listen to one threaten the other. She shakes her head then blinks when he spoke about a girl. "Some human girl? How will you know you found her?" She asks. She kept driving as she heads to her makeshift home.

It was the old building that doubled as a shop. She pulls up to the garage door as it opens then drives on in. The building was separated by walls. There was a place for wood work. Plumbing, electrical and a full living quarters where she stayed at.

She shuts the truck off and gets out as the garage door closes. "Come on. I'll show you around."

"Oh I've seen her before." He pouted somewhat, frustrated. "But she got away." As they approached Ghirahim leaned forward and watched them approach curiously. "What an odd place. . ." He jumped when the garage door shut but soon enough got out. "I can't decide if humans houses have gotten better or creepier. . ." He turned and twisted, looking around more.

Whenever the other would try to get out, he planned to shove him back in and shut the door just to mess with him.

The younger demon hesitated a moment, but soon enough tried to step out of the car before getting shoved back in by the older one. He snarled a bit but kept himself silent, crawling up to the front seat and making sure the door was unlocked. Once it was he attempted to get out again, now being more cautious than ever of the older demon. He didn't seem too concerned that the place looked like half-workshop, must just be part of the human's line of work.

She arches a brow at the older demon. "You pick on him like a brother would." She comments then shakes her head. "Does this human know what you want with her? If so she could be hiding. Also depends on the last time you saw her."

She turns on some lights and looks around. "My home isn't like most humans. This is an old warehouse building that my father owned. We turned it into a shop and a home. " She shrugs a bit.

"I wouldn't consider him a brother." He crossed his arms. "He's below me. Not worth a fraction of my time! . .About that girl, she knows." He frowned. "She knows all too well. . .But she can't hide forever. . .even if I have to lure her out by torturing her one little friend she relies on so much."

An annoyed huff escaped. "Geez, how are you going to teach me about normal humans if you're different from the rest? You could have informed me sooner. . ."

"I don't need someone who's similar to a brother. I've got my own to deal with back at home, and being the oldest doesn't help much." He instantly regretted mentioning that there were more of him in front of the other demon, but he didn't show it since he couldn't take it back.

He looked around the half-workshop, then looked back to the human. "That's.. actually kind of impressive. So you have some sort of line of work that involves all of these workshop tools, I presume?"

Cindy rolls her eyes as she moves to the toolbox of her truck and pulls out a few different items and walks to a work bench. "See how far that thinking will get you big guy. Also just because I'm not normal doesn't I can't teach you a thing or two."

She smiles to the young one. "It was my father' s idea to create a shop where we could work out of as well as live in. I know every tool in this place and how to use them. He taught me and so did his friends." She shrugs a bit.

Ghirahim rolled his eyes a bit and then looked at the younger demon. "As much as I've enjoyed this little ride, I'd like to talk to you outside a moment." He narrowed his eyes. "I believe we have something to discuss. Or I can find myself a new human to observe, because I don't think she'll be happy with me when I get blood all over her living space."

Back