Dark Stuides

He ran a hand down her back and pulled her close to himself, "I understand. I just don't want you to worry yourself too much. It will leave a blight on the memory for you and me."

She relaxes next to him. "You are too amazing for anything to brighten my memory. " She smiles softly.

He chuckled at her gently then pulled her close to his side, "You're right. You could never blight something for me."

She smiles warmly to him and stays close to him. "Who do you think that was that was playing with us?" She asks curiously.

He gave a slight shrug, "I know that it wasn't my father. He liked you too much to want to harm you," Hexel explained lightly.

Hexel sighed the issue of some one trying to feed of her still bothered him quite a bit and left him wondering if he should have persuaded the weasel, "How are you feeling by the way?" He asked softly.

She smiles softly to him. "A little tired and hungry but I'm good." She says honestly to him.

He navigated them over to a small bakery and sat them down by the window. A waitress came over to take their order which Hexel dealt with smoothly. A few minutes later a plate of hot crescents sat on the table with two cups of hot cocoa. Butter and warm honey sate in two container to the side, "Eat up."

The scent of the bakery was wonderful to her and she savored the scent. She smiles warmly as he ordered the food and then they waited for it.

As the food arrived she gazed at it in amazement. It looked so amazing. She smiles and nods softly as she starts eat with him. The taste was wonderful as she bit into the first one.

Hexel was happy that the food didn't treat him like the atmosphere of the place did. It was warming and relaxing, "I don't think we will spend much more time here," He told her gently.

She smiles softly to him and she nods to him. She understood and wasn't going to argue with him on it. "Of course " She smiles softly and eats until she was full.

Hexel enjoyed watching the woman across from him eat. It was something that he couldn't help but find alluring about her. The wide range of expressions and the honesty that was found in them was refreshing. Once she was done eating he paid for them then withdrew that key from earlier from his pocket. Walking over to the door he slipped it in gave it a turn then waited for her to join him.

Hell wasn't a place like many others where the terrain was as expected or too far off from how one thought it might be. It was a vast ever changing landscape. The place they were dropped into was a tropical forest. All sorts of flowering plants bloomed here and there in colors that were rare to find on earth. Deep oranges with golden edges black roses with red tented leaves and many more, "Don't touch the flowers. Some are normal but many are dangerous," He explains, "There is a village nearby I'm sure."

Moving to her feet she followed after him curiously. Once he opened the door, she followed behind him. Her eyes widen in surprise at how the place looked. It wasn't what she had expected to an extent.

She moves quickly to catch up with him and falls into stride at his side. "They are beautiful too." She says about the flowers but she would heed his warning about them and not touch them.

Her gaze went from one flower to the other and then to the rest of the surrounding area. It was a curiosity how this place looked. Most thought hell to be flames and center of earth filled with screams and pain ,yet she heard no screams. Then again there was all kinds of hells wasn't there. It made her think of that book she had to read in her English class one semester. Dantes infernal. If only that teacher knew.

A village was found among the forest. Demons of all sorts lingered around and did medial things like chores and gathering wild plants. A beautiful woman with hair the color of amber smiled softly as she made her way to the pair. Hexel had allowed his true form to be seen.

"Hello, brother," she greeted him before glancing over Mary, "and I asume bride."

Hexel nodded, "Greetings. Have you a spare bed and food to share?"

She nodded and led them into town.

Mary kept to Hexel as they walked, looking curiously at those who were tending to their chores.

As the female approached she pauses at Hexel's side. The word she said, bride. She liked the sound of it. She smiles softly and follows after the female with Hexel.

The woman and Hexel didn't exchange words as so much nonverbal threats that were accompanied by sensations alone. Fear. He won out quickly as she turned to stare at him with a hint of the emotion in her eyes as she quickly lead them to where they would be staying.

The cottage was beautiful inside and out. Clearly a meticulous hand had chose every item that adored the structure. Likely a very old demoness with more time on her hands than she ever cared to admit, "How do you like it?" He asked Mary.

Mary saw the change in the female's body language and notices the fear that was now in her eyes. She looks to Hexel a little, realizing that there had been an exchange of some kind between the two. She decided it best not to ask at the moment and that he would tell her if she really needed to know.

The cottage was absolutely beautiful and each peice of it drew her attention. "It's a beautiful place." She smiles warmly to Hexel.

He smiled at her as they walked in, "Don't leave this house without me," he told her, "Demons aren't like the others we have met. They care little that you have been claimed by me only that they can push the boundaries of the others."

Back