Dark Stuides

Hexel smiled at her and kissed her forehead, "I'm still thinking Earth is the safest place for you," He murmured. Not to mention the easiest place for her to live he noted to himself.

She smiles warmly to him ,closing her eyes as he kissed her forehead. "Possibly but then again I still had that problem with the other demon there... think I'm just safer where ever you are."

He chuckled lightly, "I will be here for you as long as you want me to be," He told her as he moved away to make them some tea.

She smiles warmly. "That is good because I don't want you to go anywhere. " She sits down in a chair. She felt hungry again. She was never this hungry before but then again she figured it was just because they were moving between words and such.

The demon glanced at her, "You okay?" He asked as he set a kettle of water to boil before moving over to a basket of fruits and plucking a few out to give to her. They were similar to dragon fruit but tasted like strawberries.

Looking to him she smiles softly. "Yes, I'm fine." She smiles warmly and accepts the fruit from him. She tasted it curiously. "This tastes amazing." She says to him smiling softly.

He smiled at her as he moved away to finish the tea, "I'm sure there will be more things you like here."

She smiles warmly to him and nods. "I can't wait. " She continues eating the fruit, savoring the taste of it. It was amazing and she was curious to see more of his world.

Finishing the tea the male poured it into two cups before sitting down with a bit of fruit for himself as well, "Any questions?"

She looks to him curiously. "I'm sure I should have a few but right now I can't really think of any." She smiles to him. "Will we see your father?"

Accepting the cup of tea, she sips on it lightly. It tasted wonderful.

The demon tilted his head as he thought over the question, "Likely as this is his domain of control," He explained lightly, "He normally is told of all who come and go here."

He ate slowly as he spoke.

She nods at his words, taking another sip from her tea. "Are you okay?" She asks softly.

He offered her a smile, "It's been ages since I was last in this realm. Being here reminds me all too well what I am. My nature wants me to do things that my heart can't agree to," He cupped her chin, "There are somethings though that they agree with and that is taking care of you and keeping you safe."

His touch and his smile both eased her but she could feel what he was saying and wished she could do more for him then offer sweet words. She smiles softly to him and moved to her feet, stepping close to him, she kisses his lips softly. "You are good at taking care of me. Maybe I should take care of you."

The demon chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her waist and returned the kiss, "You don't need to do that dear. You take care of me simply by being at my side."

She smiles warmly to him and relaxes in his arms. "Yes but I do enjoy taking care of you." She murmurs softly.

He smiled at her as he kissed her again and carried her over to the bed simply to be able to cuddle with her.

A soft giggle leaves her as he carried her to the bed. As they laid down upon it, she nuzzled close to him. Just being close to him calmed her and eased any worry she could have.

The thing about her constantly being hungry though was starting to confuse her a little. Not concern her but just puzzle her. It wasn't like she was putting weight on from it either or was she.

She closes her eyes and pushes the thoughts aside as she realizes she was being a complete female. Breathing deep she took his scent in and let the tension ease out of her shoulders. "You feel so good." She murmurs softly.

Hexel chuckled lightly, "I'm glad I can feel good to you. It makes me feel less of a monster for wanting you to myself," He nuzzled into her and kissed her neck lovingly, "You are the light at the end of the tunnel."

Back