[Interest Check] Elphanor: Forced Fates [Fantasy/Romance/World Building]

escasriet

Story/Plot:

Centuries ago, there was a large kingdom called Galana. This large kingdom was a strange one. In the North, ice and snow ruled the lands all year around. The deserts and extreme heat were everlasting as the sands in the South. Forest of red and oranges leaves and lightly chilled winds were perpetual in the East. Lastly in the West, large green trees and seas of blooming flowers were permanent on the landscape with warm air surrounding it. The people of Galana were varied and had their own cultures and traditions. As with any one or more differences, the people clashed with each other. Until eventually it lead to a great war separating the four parts of Galana into their own kingdoms: Iroldak, Ruthen, Tibolt, and Gai.

The new royal families decided to elect the previous king of Galana as High King. With his new role, he was to be a buffer for them and deescalate conflicts between the new kingdoms. This had worked well enough for many generations. Until in the last couple of decades, the four kingdoms have been growing restless. With long time of peace, signs of another possible war appearing the High King decided to take action. The few people that knew the details of his plan would think it as a foolish idea of a mad man. his plan is to arrange each of the princes and princesses to marry a commoner from another kingdom.

The time grows near, and the youngsters bound by the King's thread of fate and arranged to be married will soon meet each other...​

The Characters:

There are going to be eight characters (each of the four kingdoms has 1 commoner and 1 royal character). Since this is a fantasy RP, I am working on a list of races (which are mainly humaniod) that have their own powers and abilities.​

World Building:

I am planning on the RPers who claim a kingdom's royal and commoner to come up with their own kingdom. The RPers can come up with the culture and traditions of the kingdom where their characters come from like: religion, special holidays, class and gender roles, etc. Not only that, but all the characters will have the chance to visit all four kingdoms and experience the kingdoms everyone created.
--------------- --------------- --------------- ---------------
If I get 2-3 people to say that they are interested, I'll go ahead and start the RP! In the mean time, please feel free to ask any questions.

Hey! I love how open ended yet clear sense of world you have already set up! Seeing as this caught my eye and interests me I'd love to be a part of this rp. As for questions, I really don't have anything that are in dire need of answering currently. Great set up you have going so far! I'd be honored and excited to be a part of this RP :>

Back