[OOC] Endurn: Heart of the Alauum

So, I'm not really sure what I should do? I'm sure I'm just missing something but I'd rather ask cause I'm not really sure what.

So I believe my only comments were that you should try and add at least one or two more strengths. I had no concerns beyond that, but you'll also need to transfer over your soul abilities and then I can give you your 5th. After that it's just a matter of working out the stats and personal plot goals :)

@Yoda I'll give Thomas his 5th soon too, just running some errands right now.

I only really found two soul abilities. I thought I read that you would give us our abilities or was that just the fifth one.

Ok could you check my two abilities then? Just tell me what to change

Two you write yourself, one is given by soul, all the race/culture and two of the soul abilities are on the website

@Yoda Here's Thomas's fifth ability:

5th Soul Ability: Voice in Need: Thomas gains the ability to sense the location and nature of problems. The suffering of those in Endurn come to him in his dreams, sometimes a whisper in his waking hours, and tells his tales of the lost, the broken, and the afraid. Initially, it will be a frightening experience for him, as he will be able to sense the fear but have no control over it. He will struggle to pick just one single woe and hone in on it, but with time, he will learn to listen to the dreams and whispers and gain the ability to choose one, pinpoint it, and determine the nature of the suffering even before arrival. If he is helping one of those in Need that have come to him through his dreams, they gain a veil of compassion that prevents physical harm from befalling them until Thomas can create a more permanent solution. The veil only works when he is nearby the sufferer.

@Yoda Here's Thomas's fifth ability:

5th Soul Ability: Voice in Need: Thomas gains the ability to sense the location and nature of problems. The suffering of those in Endurn come to him in his dreams, sometimes a whisper in his waking hours, and tells his tales of the lost, the broken, and the afraid. Initially, it will be a frightening experience for him, as he will be able to sense the fear but have no control over it. He will struggle to pick just one single woe and hone in on it, but with time, he will learn to listen to the dreams and whispers and gain the ability to choose one, pinpoint it, and determine the nature of the suffering even before arrival. If he is helping one of those in Need that have come to him through his dreams, they gain a veil of compassion that prevents physical harm from befalling them until Thomas can create a more permanent solution. The veil only works when he is nearby the sufferer.
Hey, that's pretty awesome. Helps out plot wise as well!

Not from what I can tell, I'll go over it again tonight or tomorrow and let you know. Once it's approved, I'll write out the 5th ability, do your stats, and then the personal plot goals :)

Oh, fair enough. So, we have a couple of players from the interest check that haven't made an appearance yet. Or, at least one I think XD I should go ping them

Back