Unpopular opinions!

I'd rather eat my meat and vegetables and take a pass on nearly all desserts. Sugar is an over rated seasoning.

Scientific facts and theories should stop being politicized for nefarious or other purposes.

JJ Abrams involvement in any movie means I will not watch it.

Last edited:
I am a speciest. I believe that the human is the superior being on this planet and overall and has the right to what it wants and what is necessary to survive.

I despise treehuggers - the overall temperature is increasing because of climate change? Well that happened quite often in history already, even if we now have a part in it, to me it is just another abusive way to make money. No nation even cares about the Kyoto Protocol or the follower decisions.

I see no difference in nationalism and communism, it is both a form of stupidity. The first because no nation has more rights than another and the second because it is not working and all who say it did in the Soviet Union definitely did not understand the difference between communism and stalinism and what a authoriterean regime is.

I am a militarist, support conscription and that a strong military is as much required as a stable economy to keep a country in place. Many todays conflicts cannot be solved anymore by diplomacy or negotiations, for example Syria. A military intervention with the take over of the country and an interim government would be my suggestion.

Religion is a plague. The oldest reason for war and the one which made mankind suffering the most. Doesn´t matter if the old gruge against jews, started by Egypt and having its peak in the holocaust or the crusades or the terror by radical islamists. But well, Deus Vult!

I don't like James Franco. Can't stand him. I just think he's overall a creepy and terrible dude.

Although it is quite popular alone, I am tired of the few people who don't like peanut butter. I just don't understand it. Personally, I would put peanut butter on almost anything. ;)

~M

I think both religious people and atheist that push their beliefs (or unbelief) on others are equally as bad as each other, and just as annoying. I like to let people believe what they like to, as long as they don't force it upon others or into law. (I'm saying this as an agnostic person too, please don't murder me)

Plus, I have all frosting but chocolate and creamcheese frosting. I also dislike wedding cake.

Introversion, Carl Jung has found a way to describe people who prefer the company of their minds outstandingly well.
Better to stay home and think, read a book, practice creative writing, exercising imagination, workout, stimulate yourself mentally, instead of being in a crowed.

This is gonna be good.

To begin, America is not the greatest country in the world. It never will be and it never was. It's just a country. Canada is not the greatest either, not China, not Sweden, not Switzerland, Not Japan, not Israel, not Iraq... there is no such thing, and never will be such a thing as the "Greatest country in the world." All countries are different and will always be different and while some are better than most others due to the reforemdoms the civilizations had in those countries along with technological rises and rise of rights to the people... they all still have ups and downs and while some are better than others in some ways, they all still have flaws and it is good to point them out.

Nationalism is probably one of the best things you can have in a country. Not to the point where you'll ignore every flaw it has, but instead to the point where you are proud of the place you live in. So long as you know that the other nations do have their ups and downs and some might be better than your own in some ways, it's still good to be proud of your nationality and actually healthy for a society.

Atheism is okay and should actually be treated with the same respect as the religions of the world and should even be taught in religious studies so there is no stigma against it. However anti-theism is beyond stupid. It always was and always will be as it moves away from simply in not believing in any specific religion to being militant and trying to fight against the religious in a more militant fashion. It does more harm than good by adding more stigma against atheists than they already have. Not to mention that the treatment of the religious by them tend to be equal to that of "You believe in something that I believe doesn't exist, ergo you're mentally unstable and are unequipped for having ____ rights or making proper decisions." This thought pattern both undermines the intellect and rationality of the religious despite it being proven that most religious are moderates and are equally as intelligent or capable in decision making as the non-religious. Religion, when not practiced in the more fundamentalist form and instead in the more spiritual or reformed forms is not a mental disease nor is it all that harmful. Also religions can and have done many great things throughout history, just like it has done bad. This fact is often times forgotten. The mindset of claiming that everyone who believes in a religion is subject to a mental disease and thus treat the religious as lesser human beings is equally as harmful and ignorant of reality as those who are fundamentalist in religion.

Religious studies should be taught in HS, and it shouldn't just include the sects of Chistianity but instead all major religions with an actual historical background, this should also include Atheism as the rise of it and the understanding and destigmatization of it are both important as well. The better everyone understands each other's beliefs, in my opinion will lead to better better treatment of other's beliefs and even help prevent fundamental beliefs from settling in.

Guns are okay and honestly people should have the free right to own them so long as they follow the proper regulations and are deemed suitable to own one. It should be considered a privilege and as such should have proper and fair regulations like one's mental health being perfect, one's background being clean and mandatory gun safety classes being taught to new owners and for re-licencing. So long as someone is capable in passing all requirements, they should be capable in owning almost any weapon they please with exclusion of nuclear missiles and other weapons of mass destruction. Tanks, helicopters and other military grade weapons however should be deemed acceptable so long as they don't surpass the military's own armament.

Promiscuity is okay and should be more widely acceptable rather than still have such a heavy stigma against it. This includes legal prostitution under government control as it'll help the economy, it can be easily controlled and due to today's day and age can be done safely without the wide spread of STDs or unwanted pregnancies due to the tests and daily checkups, the practice of safe sex and the like. Basically the very same treatment we give out pron industry's sex stars. Not to mention I believe that a woman's body is her choice, and as such she should be allowed to do whatever she'd like or please with it so long as she doesn't harm others with it. Same for men too. x3

Another big ticket one... Men should have the right to "Abortion" too. And this pretty much is them signing a document, should the mother give birth, stating that he wishes to have no part of the child's life and takes no respectability of it. He can never see it or acknowledged it's existence and as such practically "aborts" the child out of his life. All in all, giving him the option to opt out of parenting completely if he so chooses. No one, male or female deserve to be forced into parenthood or paying for an unwanted child if they do not wish it and instead wish to pursue other things.

I have some others that're really uncommon but this is just the nice start of everything. I think I'll post a few more later on. Maybe some that're RP related or Valentines related. :p

Last edited:
Okay um...
I actually consider Jar Jar Binks one of my favorite Star Wars characters, right after Mace Windu. Moist is a word that shouldn't exist and Batman is old news. In fact, DC isn't all that great anymore.

Back