Open 1x1 Search

nico

inactive
Hello, I suppose I should start this by introducing myself so that you can get to know me. My name is Nico, I am 18 and thus prefer people to be 16+ at the least when I rp with them just so I'm not roleplaying with people far younger than I (sorry if this upsets anyone ^^; ). I am a literate roleplayer and tend to do a minimum of two paragraphs, but I am more than willing to turn out 1500+ words a reply if you're going to do the same !! [Note: if we are doing novela/adv-lit length replies I may only reply once a week, maybe even once every two weeks depending, but we would work that out beforehand !] I try to be super open with my schedule, so if something comes up you will know about it, if I believe it'll mess with my ability to reply.

I am more than willing to adjust plots/plot lines/prompts/characters/etc with you, and if you are wanting to work in big story elements I would like for us to discuss it. When I roleplay the story is just as much yours as it is mine (assuming we are the ones writing ofc), so I would hate to freeze out your ideas. Also, if you have any triggers or any of my characters behavior in the character sheet seems like it may cause trouble for you I will change that aspect of my character or adjust the way my character is acting in the story. Never be afraid to speak up.

Genre wise my roleplays almost always have romance as subplot, but I enjoy supernatural/sci-fi/post-apocalyptic/crime-investigation. I enjoy a good rp with darker undertones as well, but haven't had one like that in a while.

I will match length. If your replies begin to shorten and consistently stay that length I will come to you about it, and then will drop to your word count/line count to keep things even.
I don't mind minor nsfw, but I don't like to delve into it much. I prefer more implied/fade to black things when it comes to that.
I do only MxF roleplays and tend to favor female (am slowly trying to play males).
If you disappear and just jump back in with no explanation or apology I will likely ask to stop our story.
I don't mind OOC chats, and I see it as valuable that we reflect from time to time and are open to OOC communication with each other whether it be about our story or not.
I require a character sheet and will provide one as well. I am more than willing to provide a template of what I am looking for.
I only roleplay in third person, and I expect my partner to roleplay in third person as well. It's just what I am most comfortable with.

I don't do a lot of fandom rp, but I am open to it. If it's not listed feel free to ask anyways because I may be open to it.
My roleplays almost always include romance, so if you're uncomfortable with that voice it before we begin.
I curse a lot irl (bad habit ik), but I tend to make my characters do it very little. If you're not ok with swearing lmk and if you don't mind it at all lmk :)

Bolded are who I want to play, if no one is bolded I will play either.
Vampire x Witch/Warlock
Vampire x Vampire
Zombie x Human (prob no romance)
Survivor x Survivor (zombie apocalypse)
Demon x Angel
Demon x Vampire
Angel x Human
Fae x Human
Fae x Fae
Human x Human
God/Goddess x Human
Crime Boss x Cronie
Professor x Student
Rival King x Warrior
Mutant
x Human (mutant as in someone with special abilities or powers)
Neighbor x Neighbor

Random Romance
"Help!” She screamed out. She couldn’t see anything and had no idea where she was. “Somebody!!” She yelled. “Shhhh,” a boy walked over to her, “it won’t help.” She backed away from him, backing herself into a corner. “Who are you and why am I here? Where is here?” (Based off the movie cube, but could be used as a kidnapping plot)

She’d spread out all her work on the table in the corner, but she struggled to focus when the cop walked in. ‘Wow,’ she thought before pulling her eyes away and going back to her work. She watched as the officer (you) glanced to her before handing the cashier his card. As he (you) walked to sit at the table next to her she looked away, quickly looking back up when she felt eyes on her.

Gang related romance

In this city you didn’t get by on your own, and if you hadn’t found a gang by the age of 20 you would have a severely difficult life. You’d always thought you and your friend would join the same gang, but that all changed when your dad shot her. “Fuck you. I never should’ve trusted you.” She yelled as they were putting her in an ambulance. Now you had to decide, would you pick your dads gang or would you stick by your best friends side and pledge to the gang she does? (Rival gangs)

“This is it dad . I’m done taking your shit. I’m done with this gang. Fuck you.” She walked out of her fathers office. “Good luck finding a gang that’ll actually treat you like a human and not an object!” He shouted back. She sped up, now crying, and bumped into someone. “Hey, are you okay?” The stranger (you) asked. “Fine, just disowned, but I’ll manage.” She replied. “If you need a home I’m sure there’s room for you with my people. Don’t worry, you aren’t the only girl, and we take you guys seriously.” You offered. (Leader x member/right hand lady)

Super natural romance
He needed to eat, and she needed a job. ‘In need of a cook: will provide a room’ It was a job, but not the one she expected. “Welcome to my home,” he said, locking the door behind him, “now there was a few things I left out of the job description. Take a seat. I hope you don’t mind, but once I tell you this you can’t leave.” (Vampire x human)

“[y/c], over here!! quickly!!” She shouted. She’d run out of bullets, and if she threw her knife there was no chance of her surviving. [y/c] ran over and shot every zombie down. “How many times am I going to save your ass?” He (you) laughed. “The whole reason we even know each other is because I saved you, so let’s just call it even.” She said, jumping off the roof of the van she’d climbed on. This kind of flirtatious nature was normal of both of them, but maybe their relationship wasn’t just a friendship anymore. (G x B, zombie apocalypse)

Slow burn
Enemies to Lovers
Love breaks curse
Friends to enemies to lovers
Friends to strangers to lovers
Love at first sight
Soulmate (Anything where the two sense a deeper bond and essentially just fall quickly, like they know)

In bold are the characters I want to play, if no one is bolded I will play either.
Jill Valentine x Chris Redfield
Jill Valentine x Carlos Oliviera
(I have prompts written for both, but it's not required that we use them)
Aaron Hotchner x OC
Marcy x David (travelers)

General Fandoms I will play in (not pairings):
Resident Evil
Travelers (TV show)
The Walking Dead
ACOTAR (Haven't read whole series yet)
Criminal Minds
Addam's Family
General DND type stuff
Crtical Role 1 (have not listened to entirely)
Lore Olympus
Harry Potter (yes JK rowling bad ik)

Once again, if I dont have it listed specifically please feel free to ask as I am open to most things. If you'd like to see examples of my roleplay style lmk and I can shoot u a couple links to threads here !! Thanks for your time :)

PS: I will look at replies here or you could shoot me a PM with interest or questions !!

Last edited:
Back