ConquerorFox

Conqueror Esra Fox
This is based off a roleplay I did in the past: it is sort of a prison one but not? It is also somewhat based off of the movie Shutter Island. Anyways, for more information just keep reading.

shutter-island-2.jpg

-~-~-~-~-~-

Rain seems to never stop pouring, inmates, some that should not even be forced to be here, guard: most as bad as those that they are supposed to be keeping locked up.

You can never turn your back on anyone here: you can never believe what they tell you. You are never going to get to leave: that is evident. No one ever truly left. The good inmates became corrupt guards when they were supposed to be allowed to go home.

When a guard wanted to leave: they were either framed for a crime they did not commit or were told they are mentally unstable and needed to stay back, whether they wanted it or not.

You could not accept this: you could not accept that fate wanted nothing more than to doom you to this island for the rest of your days...

You wanted out.

-~-~-~-~-~-

Alrightie! So what I do require is that you have two characters.

One guard: and one inmate.

I do this because you cannot just have twenty inmates and just a single guard because it just won't work!

I have no rules requiring images for characters in the form below.

So: here ya go!
Oh, keep ahold of your form but wait with it :3 no posting here

Full Name:

Age / Gender: ( what may help is that this takes place in the 1950s! )

Personality traits (3 or +) :

Likes ( 5 or + ) :

Dislikes ( 5 or + ) :

History: ( make it as much of a sob story as you wish but you need a reason to be IN this prison: whether you needed the money for some reason or you killed your neighbors kid or something! )

Appearance:
( no rules upon this, just don't make them perfect Barbies and Kens. )

Family: (deceased or not, no need for anything past 1st. )

Extra:

Back