Interest Check 3 Ideas for those whom dare plus 1 Extra

Which option

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blitz

Benefactor
These are ideas that can have multiple people in a role-play only the briefest of descriptions have been added, to give an idea of the plot or topic depending on who is reading.

Idea One:
End of the world scenario. You've found yourself in a world where the last world war was lost by humans and won by a super species that humans had created. The super species is a mixture of Animal and human and the spliced genes were found to be resilient to diseases, death unless by old age or via hitting the weak point with a sharp long object or ripping it out of the body. The super species also has the ability to recover it's wounds so fast it can not be stopped. The sub choices under this category are Human survival or Super species domination. More details if this is picked.

Idea Two: Stranded Survival Scenario: A story of being trapped on a freezing peak in the mountains surrounded by deadly animals that would be glad for the hot meal your body offers. You must also find a way to survive with the limited resources that you've found scattered across a plane crash and figure out what your are going to do with the dead bodies that keep luring in the deadly animals. More on this topic if it is picked.

Idea Three: War scenario: The Call can be heard for miles around; Those that recognize it know deep down that it a call to arms. The Time has come for the Next great war. Humans against a creature they created Who will win in this scenario. Like idea one this involves the super species but the difference is you may make the difference for the side that looses or you may be the one who wipes out the humans. The choice is yours. More details on this one if it is picked.

Idea Four:
Prynne is a port city with a castle that houses the royal family. The Days are calm currently but the Rising of a dark enemy to the north worries the Guards and those merchants that travel the seas. a dreadful space of uncertainty settles across Prynne. The Only truth anyone knows is that ever since King Dranful died nothing has been the same for the country of Hersive, and it seems a new royal has emerged and is seeking the rest of Dranful's bloodline. More to come if this is chosen.

On scenario 3 I'd be A field medic that was trained to extract dna samples from novel species of the creatures. Hopefully humanity can find something that can destabilize the genetic structure and prevent reproduction/infection.

On scenario 3 I'd be A field medic that was trained to extract dna samples from novel species of the creatures. Hopefully humanity can find something that can destabilize the genetic structure and prevent reproduction/infection.
Nice

I like idea two. I don't think there are many RPs I've seen where the character are surviving against natural elements.

Back