7 Things about me

Kierri

Allonsy!
1. I have been writing for 7 years
2. I am a complete dog lover, I have a male staffordshire bull terrier and is my baby
3. I love to read (well obviously) I love fantasy novels, currently reading George r.r Martin's A song of fire and ice
4. I'm a criminology/psychology student
5. I love to game, Black desert, Witcher 3 ect
6. I binge horrendously on netflix when I'm not working
7. I have a chocolate addiction (currently dieting and oh my goodness I miss chocolate)

Tell me seven things about you? :)

Hi!
Hmmmm 7 things about me.....
1. I'm obsessed with turtles
2. I'm a nursing student
3. I work the graveyard shift so I'm basically a vampire
4. I used to read so much as a kid that my mother would take my library card for punishment
5. I have a very weird taste in music, anything from Kpop to pop to old Disney channel songs
6. I'm a sucker for this PC game called Leauge of Legends ❤️
7. I'm deadly allergic to shrimp. People constantly remind me that im missing out on such an amazing thing

1. I'm a quarter Vietnamese, on my dad's side, but I can't speak a single word of the language.
2. Because my native tongue is Cantonese, my Mandarin sounds extra disgusting.
3. I'm in love with any media with an East Asian setting.
4. If I could play any instrument, I'd pick the violin.
5. Spicy foods suck.

1. I was originally born in Germany
2. I am terrified of corn mazes
3. I love dogs because every cat I’ve ever met has tried to violently murder me
4. I like bees
5. Puns, jokes, riddles, you name it,I probably have a cringe joke about it!
6. I have been on over 7 different roleplay websites
7. Sunflower seed addict

1. I got a thing for red roses, and I ALWAYS have to have at least 3 vases of them in my place. Preferably live, but dead ones wil do, even if its a pain in the ass to have to replace them often as they wither, so I pick up potted ones vhen-ever I can.
2. I adore cats, because of there independence and character.
3. I cant stand dogs, because of there lack of independence and character.
4. I never dye my hair. Ever.
5. I got 15 tatoos (added 2 more last month).
6. I have piercings in 7 places, not counting ears.
7. I love smooth-shaved men (face and other places... )

1. I got a thing for red roses, and I ALWAYS have to have at least 3 vases of them in my place. Preferably live, but dead ones wil do, even if its a pain in the ass to have to replace them often as they wither, so I pick up potted ones vhen-ever I can.
2. I adore cats, because of there independence and character.
3. I cant stand dogs, because of there lack of independence and character.
4. I never dye my hair. Ever.
5. I got 15 tatoos (added 2 more last month).
6. I have piercings in 7 places, not counting ears.
7. I love smooth-shaved men (face and other places... )

Can't stand dogs . . . le shock :(

1. My favorite flowers are Sunflowers and Tiger-Lilies, and I dislike RED roses (due to a childhood thing)
2. I love drawing and painting. (hardly have time for it)
3. I work as a nursing assistant in a mental health facility.
4. I love all animals but I have a special place for dogs and rats <3
5. I too binge on the Netflix.
6. I am afraid of centipedes
7. All the piercing I've ever had have closed up, because i'm a fast healer.

All the piercing I've ever had have closed up, because i'm a fast healer.

Y, they tend to close up for me too, unless I keep them "busy" vith metal in them. Thats the problem I especialy have with ear pierces, since I dont wear earrings alot, and they tend to close up, and need to be re-pierced. All the others are permanent, since I dont ever take off the studs from them.

Y, they tend to close up for me too, unless I keep them "busy" vith metal in them. Thats the problem I especialy have with ear pierces, since I dont wear earrings alot, and they tend to close up, and need to be re-pierced. All the others are permanent, since I dont ever take off the studs from them.
Its hard for me to keep my ear piercings open. Mainly because I tend to break out from my metal allergies. My eyebrow piercing never gave me issue with breaking out, but I had asked my friend to help clean it and she lost the ball and it would stay in long enough for me to get a replacement (i live in a small town no one carried a cheap replacement here that wasn't nickel lol) I plan to repeirce it though soon! :)

Oh yes, keep away from nickel studs... mine are all stainless steel (not counting earrings ofc), exept the ones in the tongue, vhich are silver.

So vhere are you pierced aniway, asyde from ears and eyebrow? My only visible ones are earrings, vhen I wear them. Then I got 2 in my tongue, 1 each in each nipple, one bellybuton, and 2 on the clit.

1. I am an aspiring volcanologist
2. I have four tattoos (I actually had to do a recount just now a thought I had less than what I have)
3. Love dogs and cats both equally
4. Ice cream is my favourite food
5. I have arachaphobia
6. I have recently just discovered coffee
7. Play guitar :)

Lol yes, thats a funny thing, I have so many tats I have to count them in my head 1 by 1 evry time I try to remember exacly how many I got. XD

'ello
7 things about me? Have some weird stuff then! :D
1. I love daydreaming about my characters
2. I drink 3 cups of coffee almost every day
3. I love to draw exaggerated cartoons
4. I literally only fart at night
5. I don't like dark chocolate
6. My cats are my babes
7. I think 7 is a weird number

1. I memorize song lyrics extremely easily and like incorporating them into things
  2. I have a tendency to give my characters (or my interpretations of characters) extremely arbitrary quirks and habits
  3. My lucky number is 21, and I think it's because a little booklet I got claimed Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red / Blue Rescue Team was coming out on September 21st
  4. I really adore clockwork and circus aesthetic
  5. My favorite band is I Fight Dragons, but I also adore Jonathan Coulton and Tally Hall and a lot of other eclectic tastes
  6. Don't like sweet potatoes. They're weird.
  7. I have an unbridled passion for the 90s Beetlejuice cartoon, and hopefully someday I'll own it on DVD, because I'm like that.

7 things about me....
1. I LOVE CUTE STUFF!! no matter what it is, if its cute, I LOVE IT.
2. Im colorblind... the monochromatic kind... People say im missing out on colors. Wish I can see them tho :(
3. I always have to wear dark glasses, EVERYDAY. its related to no# 2 and I hate it. But when Im at school, I dont usually wear dark glasses becuz I dont wanna be called a weirdo or sumthing.
4. I am good at chess. Black and white pieces going to war with each other. Who doesn't like watching tiny pieces fighting?
5. I love dancing. Love it to the point that I would unknowingly dance to any type of music :D
6. I hate being called a prodigy...
7. Lastly, I can play the ukulele and the guitar :)

Seven things about me...hmm..

1. I've been roleplaying for 8 years.
2. Teaching myself Japanese. Not quite there yet.
3. I started college as a Theatre Education major, that quickly changed after two years, and I've been out for a year now.
4. I will be, however, enrolling in culinary school.
5. I have this weird obsession with the show Catfish.
6. Deathnote is also an unhealthy obsession of mine.
7. Dark chocolate is my favorite~

Hello everyone!

Seven things about me...
1. I'm a huge procrastinator but that's just how I function and it always turns out better with my luck.
2. If I could play an instrument, I'd choose either the piano, ukulele, or guitar. (I actually have a ukulele).
3. I want to continue to cosplay, but am broke. (I've cosplayed as F!Steven Universe and Terezi Pyrope).
4. I'm currently studying graphic design and digital media, including self-taught illustration and animation.
5. Even though I love anime, Netflix, and animation, I also secretly love old, foreign films such as 400 Blows, Street Angel, and Umbrellas of Cherbourg.
6. I'm a cultural enthusiast. I love being introduced to different cultures.
7. I need coffee. Everyday.

Back