A King's Search

King

You can call me King and I view the site using the Dark Theme.
I'm old and enjoy roleplays that include adult themes; sexual content, violence and death.
m/m/f/f
is all fine with me. I play dominate men in m/m, though am curious to try my hand at playing females.
Multi paragraph and effort required.
Character development, an engaging plot and emotionally scarring my characters.

Please PM me if interested.

►I'm a multi-paragraph roleplayer. I would like it if my partner is the same. My posts can range from a casual 3 paragraph to 11+. Matching my posts is not required.
  • I want actual effort placed into posts. If you're not helping move the scene along or contributing, what's the point?
  • Time skips will be utilized. I've noticed a lot of players don't like to or don't know how to end a scene and get stuck in a weird, never-ending limbo of absolute bullshit. That's boring.
  • Keeping things fresh. Whether if it's with multi characters, switching chapters or just causing mayhem for our characters, when things get stale, we need to work on it. If we're just too done with it, we can trash it and start a-new or part ways. No harm done.
  • Having an end game. A plot needs an outcome eventually. Our characters need a light at the end of the tunnel as we need something to focus on to keep us moving. Nothing lasts forever.
  • No over plotting. We need to find the right medium. Plotting is quick, instant gratification that can ruin an RP when you get sucked into it. Let's get the ball rolling and plot as we go, when we need it.
    More to be added.

►I enjoy all genre but fantasy/supernatural have a special place in my heart. Anything medieval fantasy gets an extra brownie point. I love epic adventures and world building. Unwanted destinies, magical binding and trying to escape fate. All of it. Modern and Slice of life need to have an interesting story - I get bored easily of the same shit.

►Dragon Age. <3

Last edited:
1. City of Glass.
m/m/f/f

Welcome to Glassborough. It's a city that exists where creatures run society. Vampires, werewolves, faeries, ghouls, elves, honestly just name a creature. If you're thinking of it, it's here. Glassborough is one of the most diverse places you'll ever see. While some creatures might hate some of the races for one reason or the other... There is one race that's universally hated by all: Humans.

Every human born into this world is given a barcode identification number tattooed into their skin and placed on a 'human database' that any creature can scan and pull up a profile with your file right from their smartphones. It is illegal for humans to refuse to show their code to anyone who asks. They are treated like second class citizens. They are often uneducated and live in overcrowded areas filled with poverty. In some cases it is even legal to own humans as slaves.

Lol. Hold up there. Slow down. You don't think it's because creatures are spoiled, do you? No, of course not. It's because they fear humans. Humans are the only creature in this world that are blank slates which is one of the most powerful and deadly things in existence. They have the ability to steal races. They can tear a vampire's fangs out and wear the race on their own body. They can rip a faerie's wings off and connect them to their own shoulders. They can slice out a mage's tongue and allow it to mold over their own.

Creatures are taught to fear humans at a young age to stay safe. Keep your distance from them and you won't get hurt. Many humans living in poverty result to gang violence, black markets, and drugs to cope and stay afloat with their shitty lives. This is where our story takes place. Bad neighborhoods where the human gang, Barcode, fight for their rights and dignity. The creature-based gang, Voidsent, try to act on preventing humans from hurting their friends and family and stealing anymore races than they already have.
    • Any offspring born between two different races are automatically born human. There are no halfbreeds. These children are eligible to inherit their parent's races upon their death through a complicated legal process. At that point, their barcode is removed or written to show their new status.
    • When a creature loses it's race, it becomes a Void. This is considered to be worse then death by the creatures. The victim loses any powers, features and traits associated with it's born race and becomes a living shell. Their personality seems to fade and they age like a human.
      They can never be bounded with any other race except for the same exact part that was stolen from them except for specific races.
    • A human who attaches a race to their body creates a temporary bond. It can be removed with relative ease at first. The longer the race is kept on however, the more difficult it will be to remove. After a certain amount of time, it will become permanent.
    • All natural born mages have the ability of telekinesis with varying degrees. Most are only able to lift small objects such as books, bags and the like. A human-born mage does not have this gift.

Back