You have until the 13th of April to post there. If you haven't posted it will be assumed, your character did not arrive yet. Therefore, they are late.

Full name: Halien Steven Krause
Sex: Male
Appearance:

Halien has shoulder length black hair that her typically shoves behind his left ear and tie back in a ponytail. His eyes are an electric blue while his skin his extremely pale. He is 6 feet tall, and is rather handsome. He wears a close-fitting black v-neck along with slim fit jeans. He wears a pair of shabby,old black combat boots. He carries a 10mm glock in a black thigh holster on his right leg and an anti material rifle on his back. He also tends to wear an old gray trench coat that is riddled with patches and sewn-on pockets.
Personality:
Halien's personality is cold. Completely cold. While he did pass the tests for the organization, he does not understand emotion at all. Death doesn't affect him at all, whether it's one person or a thousand, they're all just bodies in the end. He enjoys cleaning his rifle and messing with machines. One would be hard pressed to get him to show affection. (He is straight, by the way)
Biography:
Halien lived in a Dark Zone for the first 10 years of his life. Having been found by the AADC, they convinced him that his time in their was terrible. However, Halien will get flashes of memories, memories that contradict everything that the AADC have been telling him.
Halien attended a normal highschool after readjusting to human civilization. His studies went well. He excelled in science and math, but nearly failed any and all language studies. There were several girls that had been interested in him during this time, but Halien had been unable to reciprocate their feelings. His strange past and behavior also made his high school life rather difficult.
After he graduated from high school, Halien was officially recruited by the AADC. He had already been living at one of their compounds, but now he actually worked for them. Halien immediately jumped into his studies of the Dark Zones and the creatures that live there. He became proficient with pistols and sniper rifles during this time period. The AADC also recognized his strange talent for machines, giving him tools and things to work on.
Halien finally took the final tests to allow him into a Dark Zone. It was time to find out who he is.
Why do you wish to join AADC?:
Halien works for the AADC for two reasons. Firstly, he has only ever known the AADC, and secondly, because he wants to learn about the dark zones since they hold the key to his past.
Abilities:
Halien is strangely at home within the dark zones, he is less affected by the atmosphere and the monsters that call these areas home are less likely to try and pick a fight with him. He is also able to repair just about anything and can hit a man's head from a kilometer away.
Strong points and flaws:
Halien is a fast guy and he has a mysterious upper hand against the monsters in the dark zones. Halien is somehow able to telepathically communicate with the various creatures of the Zones. However, Halien's memories sometimes come into conflict while in the Dark Zones, causing him to fall into a state of madness where he will attack other human beings as though he, himself, was one of the monsters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone. Only three days left to move your character sheets and post, I urge you to do this as soon as possible, please.

I am sorry... I did not make it. I will make my sheet if I still can get into this rp by sunday.

@Enki Don't worry, you still have time.

Everyone, due to unforeseen events, I have to postpone the deadline until tuesday the 18th, I'm sorry for the inconveniences.

Full name: Jonathan ''Jona'' Vicci
Sex: Male
Appearance: Five feet and eight inches tall individual with an athlete body build, but with a heavy lack of hair on his face due to leukemia treatment that he had. Tends to stay in uniform, or atleast when necessary unless on holiday. He also has blue eyes, with skin having a slight olive texture due to his father's heritage, thought not a lot.
Personality: Mostly stable individual, in past he was not stable as he suffered leukemia at an young age, which resulted him being bald through the rest of his middle school, which lead to him being bullied and called a skinhead. Now after that period is over he is mostly a disciplined combat medic after his time in the army, but easily holds grudges, which can be either simple negative thoughts of someone else or just passive aggressive way of commenting on someone else's failings. He occasionally enjoys a good laughter, but is mostly a fan of black humor.
Biography: He was born to a multicultural family: His father was Italian and his mother British, though his accent is barely resembling either of them, either a simple American/generic lack of an accent or slight hint of Italian and/or British accent being visible, which lead to his childhood being quite problematic as people made fun of it. It hit him pretty bad when he suffered from leukemia and had it treated with radiation treatment, which lead to the hair loss. Few years later he decided to go a medical school and got few years of experience as he was interested in the field. When he graduated he had the problem of lacking a place to work in so he went to the army. There he received his initial training and became a medic. Shortly put two years ago he quit after three years and decided that he wanted something more meaningful. Thus he signed in for AADC
Why do you wish to join AADC?: "I believe that AADC is the best defense there exists, and I wish to be part of it and do my best to make it even better."
Abilities: Knowledge of medical field and field medicine, allowing him to treat his fellow comrades.
Strong points and flaws: During his years he has developed nerves of steel that allow him to work without stress even if the situation is dire. He is not easily shaken by casualties that come in the field, either. His flaw is his habit if holding grudges, making his decision-making be radical and illogical when faced with people that he truly despises.

I can make this better if it's not good enough for you. I am rushing this out so I can still send it before it's too late.
@Astaroth

Back