♦ about me ♦

Curi0sity

Adventurous Android
It begins with an awkward cough.. and a hesitant figure. A small hand waves, and a voice arises.

"H-hi! My username is Curi0sity. You can call me 'Curi' or 'Angel' if typing out my whole name is too much." The figure pauses, biting their bottom lip and tearing at the already damaged skin there. "To begin as a warning, I'm a bit of an air head, and I mix up a lot of things.. Characters, names, I mix up about anything anyone can get mixed up." There's a tensed smile. "It's a skill.. sort of."

There's then a hesitant chuckle. "But I'm a quick learner and I love to try new things. Based on that, I don't really have any "favourite" roleplay genres, but there is always those I prefer."

And what would those be? You probably wonder.

"O-oh! Yeah.. um, I prefer fantasy or sci-fi. My favourite characters are the ones I can be most creative in their creation. (Could a pun be made there..?)." The figure shifts a little, scuffing at the floor with worn out converse. "I don't find myself with any specific expectations for this website, just to be amusing I suppose. Too many roleplaying sites have too many or too little things to them, and I quickly become bored, overwhelmed or a mixture of the two."

There's a long, drawn out sigh.

"But yeah, that's all I suppose. I'll probably be in the chat like a dumb leech for the first week of joining until I learn how to navigate. I'm Curious.." There's a small giggle at the attempt at a joke.

A new visitor enters the area, he seems to look around for a brief second before getting a sinister grin on his face. He reaches his hand out to shake and respond "Hi Curious... I'm Gwazi". But soon after that grin turns into a frown of disappointment, as he realises that wasn't a Dad joke this time, but actually an accurate response. His eyes enter a state of panic, desperately looking for a way to be embarrassingly awful, and his eyes soon lock onto the pun challenge. Now switching to a more excited grin he exclaims "You know, we're trying to ship out a lot of new RPs on the site... You could say it's a massive CRATEive CRATEION!", and then in the background among the wind you hear a distinct yet faint and distant 'Ba-Dum Tss!'.

He then presses his tie, realising he should be getting to official business at some point in this post. His face now being very clearly put on as professional looking (which he does by giving a sort of snotty frown) he begins to state "Well thankfully this site has a rather small community right now, so hopefully you don't get overwhelmed, and the closeness helps prevent boredom. And thankfully, Fantasy and Sci-Fi seem to be our two more popular Genres on the site, so you're in luck!".

(This reply made my day! ahahahaha)

The figure bursts into giggles, the pun they knew had potential to exist being said. "I am terrible at puns myself, but I have a sixth sense of around where they could happen.." There's an odd shrug, as Curi0sity hopes that made sense. "But thank you greatly for the welcome! I'm extremely excited to join the site, I haven't properly roleplayed in while, so it'll be good to get back to it!"

The Punsters grins at the new one enjoying his jokes, now having an audience he proceeds to say "Well, I guess that's cause you have a SIXTH sense of humour!". However been forever held to his responsibility to also be helpful here, he readjusts his tie once more and continues "Coming from a break then? A lot of us have done so before, you should be able to get back into things in no time!".

Curi0sity giggled once more, and raised small hands to muffle the giggles as 'The Punster' took on a serious look. "I-I appreciate the help. I continued writing, I just have a very confused vocabulary." Their colorful eyes crinkled with a smile. "Knowing more than one language is a little messy."

His eyes narrow at the mention of a second langauge, having terrible flashbacks on that land known only as... Quebec. "I can only imagine, I only know English myself. I speik et vury goodly".

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

I know we've crossed paths in chat several times, but I thought I'd drop you an official hello. I in particular wanted to toss a roleplay recommendation your way as I was browsing through the introduction posts looking for people with an interest in sci-fi roleplays.

Somnium Aeternum is a new sci-fi roleplay that one of our users just posted up in the bulletin board last night, and I would love to get him a good lineup of players sent his way.

If you would like to take a look, you can find it here: http://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/sci-fi-somnium-aeternum.854/

Somnium Aeternum is a new sci-fi roleplay that one of our users just posted up in the bulletin board last night, and I would love to get him a good lineup of players sent his way.

Yup, and it was made by Jag. Him and I talked while he was setting it up yesterday. I actually have it bookmarked and all. It just wasn't done before I got off. But thank you for the recommendation, it's really appreciated.

Back