Resolved/Answered Alerts don't seem to be happening.

Birdee10

Phoenix of Wicked Cunning
I've recently noticed that threads I've replied in and am watching are not sending me alerts. For example, I haven't received any notices on the forum games threads I've posted in nor alerts when people post in the Anteceon threads that I'm not active in when it is suppose to. It seems to me the alerts get toggled off if you don't look at the threads for awhile because after I looked at the bad genie thread and was surprised to find responses, I began to get notifications again. I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or what, but thanks for looking this over.

I get alerts most the times, but there seems to be glitches if there are many replies close together. Sometimes I get none then go into the thread and they start up again afterwards. I do seem to get the alerts for the creative forum, no problem. But replies to threads in the forum games and ADV can be glitchy.

You only get an alert once, until you look at a thread again. So forum games frequently hiccup if you open the alert but don't go to the thread. It won't send more alerts for more posts if you haven't actually opened the thread. This is a safety measure so people don't get flooded 50 alerts for back and forth posting in a thread.

Make sure you're opening the thread after reading an alert to avoid this happening. If it happens after you're 100% certain you checked the thread after the previous alert, let me know.

Back