Animal RP Interest check/recruitment Thread (all welcome)

ChojiYume

This rp is going to be a fast paced rp, and will be based on the Warrior Cats Series by Erin Hunter. And even if you don't know the Warrior Cat series, that's okay! I'll have a complete and total break down on clan life in the OOC Thread (Which I will edit a link into here later once that's up) And I'll even link the Official Warrior website here in just a bit too if you just want to get a look into the world that I am basing this idea off of.

In this rp, you can be one or more of the animal that I finally manage to set as the animal we will be playing. This poll will decide what animal we will ultimately be playing. Now if there is enough interest for more than one animal type. I MIGHT run this as a Multi-Universe Rp.

Now. Life in your clan isn't going to be easy, you'll be hunted, the clans will quarrel, food may become scarce. So you have to be careful! Battles, Death, Life, Birth, Healing, Hunting, Patroling, Romance, All of that and more will be part of this rp.

Now With how big this idea is in my head. There will be MULTIPLE Threads. Now the number of threads depends on a few factors. But right now, my main idea requires at least 12 seperate threads!

Now, I'm looking to have at least 10 people to start, if not more, I'm looking for people who are willing to play more than one character and are excited for something a little more fast paced with no real posting order! I'm talking posting more than once a day, and the posts don't have to be enormous. Though, at least 3 sentences a post would be nice! If you write more great on you!

Of course there will be short bio requirements that will be posted within the area of the OOC thread, maybe in an extra tab, though I'm not 100% Sure on that part yet. There is going to be a lot going on in this rp so look out for some cool extras!

I will also be needing one or 2 other Co-gms So that I am not playing all the leaders of the clans and such XD. NOW this/these person/people do NOT have to know anything about the series, but I would prefer it.

Depending on the animal, I'll be naming the rp. If we end up getting house cats as the animal, it'll be Warriors like normal, Bears would be Seekers. But if it's something else it'll have to be something different. XD If you have any ideas for names like that then feel free to drop them here as well as stating your interest!

*For those interested here is the warrior Cats website. Info and maps and things are here for it. Though we will not be following the story line whatsoever. I thought that people that didn't know the series might like to get some insight on the baseline for this rp.

There will be a LOT more information once an Animal is chosen! Can't wait to see what we're going to do!

I'm sure I might consider being involved, if for nothing else than just to play around.

~M

Seems the wolves are going to win. Haven't really played something like this in a very long time but nonetheless, I will dabble.

~M

Ahahaha well i'd love it if something other than wolves Won, I might do a top three or like i said i might do it multiverse if I get enough people interested XD

A multiverse could work but if you want to build an established culture of clans and territories, it might be best to stick to a single species unless you choose three competing species. If you do three competing species, I think it would work best with three established clans at that point. Not sure that dragons would fit into this realm, but if you were to do like wolves, some sort of big cat, etc. with a diverse landscape, it would be interesting.

~M

Ahahah Melodias.. It's more about the fact that the groups are part of the same species and therefore it is easier to betray said clans and such as happens in the books and such <3 I just am not sure.. I might not even go with number one choice on the polls unless it's winning by a landslide *she shrugs*

Ahahah Melodias.. It's more about the fact that the groups are part of the same species and therefore it is easier to betray said clans and such as happens in the books and such <3 I just am not sure.. I might not even go with number one choice on the polls unless it's winning by a landslide which means I am leaning towards cats *she shrugs*

Well, I was referencing your fact about doing the top three and how that would work. Personally, I think one species is good. But no point in taking polls if you're not going to accept the results (landslide or not). Better off just posting an OOC with whatever creature you want to go with. Regardless, I am sure people will join.

~M

Dear, Melodias, take a chill pill.. Like i said.. i need a total of 10 people to start.. XD but i do have 5 people interested... so this is a good sign.... Means i can possibly try for an Epic rp which would make my life SOOOO much more easier!

Back