Anime talk

My favorite gotta be Ghost Stories. Why? Because the English dub isn't meant to be taken seriously at all. Apparently the Japanese version was incredibly bland and the dialogue was uninteresting. So, the voice actors were told that they were allowed to really to whatever they wanted. And oh boy, did they go all out. They had a field day recording whatever they wanted. It makes it simultaneously both the best and worst anime at the same time, and for that, I love it.

My favorite Anime is Tokyo Ghoul. People would ask why well it is my favorite because just on how the story is based I also like it because of death which might seem like I have a messed up mind anyways I also like it because of all the cool things that happen in it.

I watched season 1 and half of season 2 in one night

300px-Is_It_Possible_to_Learn_This_Power.jpg

I watched all seasons 4 seasons of tokyo ghoul in 1 day. I started and 12:00 am and ended at 12:00 pm with no food or bathroom break and no food.

I watched all seasons 4 seasons of tokyo ghoul in 1 day. I started and 12:00 am and ended at 12:00 pm with no food or bathroom break and no food.

Jeez, how long are those episodes? Can't be very long, if you managed to do it so quickly

I've heard of Death Note, but haven't gotten around to watch it yet. It's one of many Anime on my list to watch at some point.

I just barely binged ten episodes of 86 two days ago. The story is very touching. My heart still hurts. What an amazing show.

@Neko Trust me Death Note is excellent. If it clicks with you it's going to click HARD!

As for my favorite anime, that's always going to be Trigun. I can't say it's the best anime I've ever seen but it is the one that struck a chord with me the most.

Back