Any advice for locating a decent RolePlay?

Alfred Creedy HLP

After hovering around the play-by-post forums for while (note-I am not yet accepted) I have found only a few RolePlays that have over 5 active members. Personally, I prefer RolePlays with a fair amount of active participants. And some sections of this site have so many branches and pathways, I find it tricky to find one that I may want to join after being accepted. Are there any tips that could aid me?

After hovering around the play-by-post forums for while (note-I am not yet accepted) I have found only a few RolePlays that have over 5 active members. Personally, I prefer RolePlays with a fair amount of active participants. And some sections of this site have so many branches and pathways, I find it tricky to find one that I may want to join after being accepted. Are there any tips that could aid me?

Don't you want to try looking at the Interest Checks first? Then again, it wouldn't be a 100% assurance that you'd have more than 5 active roleplayers if you check an interest check. While I don't have tips on finding a more active roleplay (I'm new here too), if you really prefer something with a lot of players, maybe you should continue to just stick around and hope something will pop up. And sometimes, there are RPs that, even though they have less players, they are still pretty active.

I don't know if that'll help you in any way but there it is.

Back