Any vampire rp player?

Reggas

Well I am a beginner in the rp world and i started with the vampires the masquerade table roleplaying games with some friends.I really like the supernatural powers of the vampires and their disadvantages.The background stories and the history of the vampires are pretty exciting too.Is there anyone sharing the shame opinion?

I sometimes rp as a vampire. It's by no means the only thing I do, but it's something that I do enjoy from time to time. I don't really like the mainstream myths about them though, I use the lesser known ones. I don't like that they burn in sunlight, it doesn't make much sense to me. I just make my character pale and force them to burn in sunlight instead of tan. I think that depending on the story, what drives vampires to take blood is interesting. I like the idea that they need it to survive and that without it, they sort of starve in a way, but I like the more Celtic version that there's a monster deep in them. Even if a vampire is nice and sweet and stays away from people to avoid hurting them, that they need to suppress the part of them that makes them a vampire, but they can't do it forever.

Back