Any Weebs out there?

Average

One Jolly Cynic
I notice there was a lack of any discussion about Anime and/or Manga so, as the title says, any weebs out there?

Unlike y'all weebs, my school has a Japanese class.... It's actually hell in there. Everyone is obsesssed with anime.

Nice. My motivation to learn Japanese and travel to Japan only has 25 percenct occupied by anime and the interesting culture. The rest is the traditional food haha.

Jesus thats an old on right there.

And yeah yuri is on my to wtach list because my friend are making me .-.

Buenos dias, you filthy sinners. Fellow corrupted here.

Thinking of what to watch next atm. Maybe Shinsekai Yori or doing a Ghost in the Shell-marathon.

Ooooh even more anime on my watcb list. Thats cool you, My buddy said both the movie and the anime aeries of ghost in the shell in defintely worth watching

Ill tell you what you can watch.

Get down and dirty and marathon all of Berserk. You can also watch the movies i guess.

Just be prepared for blood my dude.

My neighbor has always been getting me to watch berserk. Tho unfortunetlty its not exactly something Im in the mood to watch .-.

thing is the best part about the show isn't really the fighting its the kick ass ending. It hits really hard and takes you off guard at the same time.

Back