Anyone play the sims?

budgiebird

I've played 2-4, though since the second one is my favorite, it's the only one installed in my computer.

I personally like to play it for the challenge of micromanaging, but it's been such a while since I've played it regularly. Usually I just make my family for a couple of hours, and then forget to play them afterwards! Does anyone else play the sims?

I play 4 and typically I just design houses and spend hours creating characters and families and then don't really play with them. The fun part for me is just designing and creating characters and stories within the game.

Ya I played the sims a lot, ive played 1-3 and i had a lot of fun with them, im trying to get them on my pc so i can play them and im trying to find a complete copy of sims 3 which is hard and i dont want to pay for dlc :/

I've played 1-3, 2 is currently my favorite... but the Sims 1 was a gem! If only it was still being sold.

The sims are so much fun!!!

I have the Sims 4 and after buying it, haven't stopped played in 12 days! They tell me Skyrim is the very same. Once you're in it, good luck getting out of it! LOL:p

Back