Idea App

Draco Shadowdragon

Unknown Entity
Would an app for the a mobile phone be doable? Just thought maybe it might be a good idea. So people can look at stuff and make posts while they're out and about

Thank you for your idea!

To give you a short answer to your idea, unfortunately, while an app would be convenient there are no imminent plans for an STC app as far as I am aware. An app likely isn't doable as this would probably be a rather large financial investment.

@ Tiko or @Dashmiel will be able to provide a more indepth response to this question when they have a chance.

Sokka

There is no current plans for an app, largely because our base platform - Xenforo - is well designed to be fully functional and to run smoothly on mobile devices. The built in alert systems can also be setup to an e-mail that can in turn be set to send phone notifications so you can receive alerts notices via your phone.

So it's less of a financial issue, and more of a 'not really necessary' issue.

I regularly get notices, read, and reply to posts via my phone. Even built an entire Epic Roleplay forum via my phone once without any issues. Not much that an app would really provide, that the site can't handle all on its own.

Last edited:
Back