Akashic Arcana Arcadia Kenjutsu Club

Katie

@Aer Shiana
The Kenjutsu Club was styled like a traditional Japanese Dojo that one could expect from a sword school during the age of the Samurai. Even though it was located outside the school grounds and you had to walk up a mountain pass to reach the club, it was worth the treck. As Azucena had instructed, Artoria could see that the path up this mountain had some ancient bushido tablets and statues along the path. Sadly it was all in Kanji, but one could easily feel their spiritual value here. The path was beautiful, to say the least, the wild-life carefully taken cared of by the Kenjutsu members.

However, as Artoria reached the summit, she was met by an intense roar. Followed by the yellings of 30 other people. "SEI!" They all yelled as a neat line of students swung their bamboo swords in a vertical cut. "KAI!" the instructor yelled, and their form shifted as the club members performed another swing.

It looked as if she had entered a different era. Both the boys and girls wore a different set of clothes, the Hakama. They all had them in black and white, while a couple seems to wear different armbands, showing which degree they are in. The ranks go from 1st Dan to 8th Dan. The higher number only tell how good you are in Kenjutsu.
Hakama.jpg

As the students were training in the courtyard of the dojo, Artoria was met by a senior at the gates. The girl who ran up to meet Artoria smiled at the princess, before offering her a gracious bow. "Welcome to the Kenjutsu Club! Are you here to apply or speak to our Captain? In any case, I am Sakura Hiroyuki! Nice to meet you!" She extended her hand towards Artoria, the girl seems friendly enough, and she looked super cute in her Hakama. However, oddly enough, she actually had an ACTUAL katana within a scabbard at her waist. Is she perhaps actually acting as a gatekeeper? Maybe this was what Azucena meant about joining a club for protection.

If Artoria followed Sakura, she would be taken inside the inner sanctum of the Dojo, which actually is a lot bigger than she could have imagined. It seemed almost like a fortress that could withstand a siege. "Do you like our Dojo? Before, this place was really badly funded, until our new Captain worked us to the bone. We built it from the ground up in accordance with historical texts."

The interior of the dojo seems to be clean ash wood, to the point where you could see your own reflection on the floor.

"Please take off your shoes miss." Sakura smiled as she took off her own sandals before entering the Dojo. Once Artoria did as she was told, she was already about to witness a sparring commence. Several students sat respectfully close to the walls. While two fighters were having a practice match.

They were training armor, and even with a helmet of sorts, that made them look like knights! In their hands, bamboo swords in which they handed with impressive skills and precision. Each strike resonated with power, and they used it as if it was a real sword. The sound of wood smashing against one another was like a melody of battle.

She could also feel the heart, as several lit braziers were offering warmth as well as lightning to the room. Several banners of Japanese Kanji could be seen hanging from above the ceiling. The usually contained the words of STRENGHT, COURAGE, HONOR, BUSHIDO.

For a club... they really took it seriously.

Artoria was completely awestruck at what she saw entering the club, but from the looks of it, this may as well been a complete dojo straight out of ancient Japan. She formally introduced herself and greeted the gatekeeper with a friendly handshake. "I don't know what I was expecting, but this... is incredible."

Once inside, she would abide by the rules of the dojo, slipping her shoes off and leaving them at the door as instructed. She looked on as two of the dojo students were embroiled in a sparring match against each other. The princess' eyes were lit up with great passion and excitement when watched their wooden swords clash. She couldn't read the banners with the Japanese characters, but was sure they meant something important.

Artoria glanced around for whomever could be identified as the Club Captain, muttering to herself "Yeah, I think this is for me."

Last edited:
Artoria didn't have to look around for long, Greg already broke apart from his members, who were training themselves, however, even without saying anything, it was clear that this GIANT of a man certainly was no ordinary member. Greg stood over 6 feet in length, and his imposing size could even give Sir Galahad a run for his money when it comes to being biggest in a suit of armor. Greg, however, wore a black Hakama, along with a 7th Dan armband. He smiled at Artoria before slowly crouching down to his knees to meet her face to face.

Unlike last time at the Examination, Greg was completely clean shaven, which brought out more of his more handsome side, instead of the ruggish charm he had during the examination. Greg was well-trained, to say the least, his biceps and arm were probably bigger than Artoria's legs.

"Yo miss, aren't ya that Pendragon girl who gave Vikki a run for her money?" Greg seems to be comfortable calling out Viktoriya's nickname, so perhaps he wasn't a bad guy? His personality was completely different from his looks. He seemed rather laidback and easy-going given his body language and position. Sakura, however, sighed face-palmed. "This is Gregory Matthew Hawk... Our Club Captain... Or rather, good for nothing Captain. But, his sword skills are no joke, even though he was taught from an overseas branch in America."

Greg narrowed his eyes lightly. "Give me a break Sakura~ I can introduce myself just fine. Call me Greg by the way." He winked towards Artoria before moving his hand in an attempt to ruffle her head. His palm was big and could easily fit her entire skull inside it. They were scarred as well, yet Greg had that aura about him that made him seem reliable.

"Ah right, why don't you stay for practice?" He smirked before slowly leaning closer towards Artoria to whisper something in her ear. "If you could convince my scrawny brother to join the club too, I might be able to bum you up to 3rd Dan in a week." He winked slyly, almost like they had already done an illegal deal. Which only earnt Greg a death-glare from Sakura, who slowly pushed up her glasses. Greg started to laugh nervously before backing off. It really makes one wonder if it isn't Sakura who is the real Captain around here?

In any case, while Greg had something to discuss with Sakura, Artoria and Jayden could talk for now.

Last edited:
LONER
Jayden relaxed in the room in the Dojo, just a few paces away from Greg's dwarfing size stood. Jayden wore his usual black blazer over a black dress shirt with black pants. His shoes were off out of respect for the Dojo. Jayden currently leaned against one of the pillars, reading a book. From what anyone could see, it was titled "A Study of the Theoritical Creations and Applications of Hybrid Elemental Magic- Advanced 2nd Edition." Jayden seemed to be interested in said book, almost enraptured by what he was studying. He seemed to be completely unaware of his surroundings, as if one could hit him with a stick before he could react.

As soon as Greg spoke about him, however, Jayden scoffed as he said "Whats the point of having something with limited range when you can finish off your opponent before they even reach you?" he then closes the book as he looks around at the newcomers.

He hesitates slightly when he reconizes the blonde haired girl from the Monorail station. It then finally clicks in his head on her identity: the Princess of the Holy Empire of Britannia. This brief moment of hesitation was miniscule, barely noticeable as he quickly recovers and introduces himself.

"Jayden Williams, A Rank student." he said. He then plays off as if he doesn't know of Artoria. "And you are?"

Artoria, at first intimidated by the very large man, would feel more at ease when he showed his playful nature. She couldn't help but smile when he ruffled her hair, though she was starting to wonder just how many people would treat her in such a friendly manner. From all the glares she received in the hallways, she thought more people would be borderline hostile. Not that she was complaining. Nodding in confirmation, she'd extend her hand out in greeting after he was introduced. "Artoria Pendragon. Nice to meet you, sir. Er, Greg."

"WOULD I?!" She let her excitement get the better of her, likely getting some strange glances from the other dojo students. Sheepish, Artoria cleared her throat and restated "I would very much like that. Studying other forms of sword styles would be an incredible experience." She looked over to Jayden when he was mentioned, and she'd shrug, muttering back "I'd rather earn my rank, but I'll speak to him regardless."

Once she had approached the lone boy, Artoria went to greet him in a friendly manner. Then he opened his mouth. The princess, despite feeling an ever so slight twitch of annoyance upon her brow, kept her friendly expression on, and extended her hand out to shake. "Artoria Pendragon. Also an A-Rank student." The last bit had a terse tone to it, but she still kept up the aura of cheeriness. Clearing her throat, she'd attempt some small talk, since he didn't seem particularly eager to do so himself. "How come you're not training like the others? Are you just reading while you rest?" She'd attempt to get a glance at the book title.

As Jayden spoke, a bald student who'd just finished leading a Tai-chi class looked over and heard the two kids talking. Wu Fei-Long, a second year who'd risen up the ranks of both the school, reaching A rank, and the Kenjutsu club, reaching 7th Dan, approached the two first years whom he'd observed during their entrance exams. The boy's arrogance could only be a sign that he was Greg's little brother.

"Because some are immune to fire, if you run into them, you need a back-up weapon to defend yourself with at close range, otherwise you'll be dead in seconds." He shouted from behind. Giving a respectful bow to Artoria and Jayden. "Welcome, I'm Wu Fei-Long, second year student, class A. It's a pleasure to meet you. Might I say, Miss Pendragon, I was impressed by your skills in the combat exam. I hope to put them to the test against my art of Wushu sometime in the future." He said giving her a cheerful smile.

As for Jayden, he merely smirked before lighting his own hand aflame. "You're not the only pyromancer at Arcadia, kid. Myself and a classmate of mine who you might've seen on team Lunaris, Ruby, we both control the element as well. You can throw as many fireballs at me as you want, they wont do a thing. So tell me, do you have any other skills besides long range fire?"

Greg had somehow gotten out of Sakura's inquisitive conversation and appeared behind Wu with a cheerful laugh. "Ahahaha! Well said, Wu!" He would give Wu a strong smack against his back with a flat hand, his strength was that of a gorilla and often knocked the air out of less capable people.

He looked down towards Artoria and Jayden, a soft grin on his lips as he gets an idea. "Why don't you two try and train with us today huh? We have some Hakamas as well for you all to fit." He gestured towards the changing room where they could switch into it.

"Go on, we'll wait until you are both ready."

SHAMEFUL
Jayden rolled his eyes at Artoria at her mention of being an "A rank student." He then ignored her as they stood awkwardly in silence. When she cleared her throat, he looked at her from the corner of his eyes.

"Because, unlike some peoeple, I worked for my power and status before arriving. I shed sweat and blood earning my way to the top since I was 5 years old." he then rubs his hands together subconciously. Artoria would notice he wore tight leather gloves despite the heat of the Dojo. If she looked extra close, she could see some scar tissue in the brief flash of skin on his wrist between the gloves and the end of his blazer.

When Wu walked up, Jayden rolled his eyes. "I am the backup weapon. I don't reveal all my tricks in an extrance exam, nor do I freely give away what I know, baldy."

As Greg walked up, Jayden sighed "You know my answer to that. I am here to learn more about magic, not swing around some sticks." He then curtly turns around to walk away. He starts to walk off, his book in his left as he lifts up his right. He forms a "V" shape with his index and middle finger as he walks away. To Greg it would be a sign of brotherly love of "Peace out bro." while it would be a major "F-you" insult to the British Artoria (and maybe Wu?).

If not stopped, he would head out of the dojo and towards the library.

Last edited:
Artoria was getting seriously annoyed with this kid's attitude. What the hell is his problem? Thankfully, someone much friendlier approached her, and she would return the bow, knowing at least a bit about the culture of other countires. "It's nice to meet you, Wu." She felt emboldened by the 2nd-year's praise, feeling rather proud that even some of the older students had respect for the skills she displayed. Even more so when Wu mentioned a possible future duel between them. The fun kind, not the one where she's worried about her position within the school. "I look forward to it.. if your Captain would allow me into your club."

Artoria would likewise eyeroll at Jayden's arrogant attitude towards Wu. So it's not just me he's an arse to. Good to know, I guess? She turned back to Greg when he approached, clapping Wu on the back. His suggestion instantly lit up her eyes with fire. "WOULD I EVER?!" Her excitement would get away from her, drawing some strange glances from the other students. Looking sheepish, she cleared her throat and corrected herself. "I mean, yes. I would very much like that."

And then Jayden had to talk some more. Artoria was so angry at what he was implying. Unlike some people? Who does he think he is, judging me like this? Her hands were balled into tight fists, it looked like she wanted to hit him with every ounce of her strength. Then they relaxed, and the Princess exhaled. Breathe, Artoria. Don't let this guy get to you. You're better than that. "I'm not sure what you're implying, but I think you're assuming quite a bit much about me, considering you don't know anything about me." His exit only served to fuel her anger even more. Her honor called to put the smug prick in his place, in a fair and just duel. To prove to him that he was wrong.

Once Jayden was gone, Artoria would turn back to Wu and Greg, force a smile onto her face. "Anyway, I'm going to go get changed." She would grab a Hakama and head into the dressing room to get changed.

After looking apologetic to Wu for smacking his back, Greg seems to ask Wu to check up on something in regards to his Wushu. With a respectful bow, Wu sets off to do his task. As Artoria sets off with excitement, Greg had a good feeling about this. In regards to his brother, he frowned slightly as he had to use drastic measures. Knowing well enough about his past and how cruel General Williams was, Jayden is going to need a good and strong push from his brother! And what was better than some good ol' blackmail and ultimatums?

"Sorry bro... But I am going to go ahead and approve this contract for ya'..." Greg flicked open his ORB, before he moved to sign the contract with a digital fingerprint. Soon, both Artoria's and Jayden's ORBs would ring out as they got an email.

The whole email was a bunch of formulas and conditions, however, summed down to the core elements it basically goes like this:

----------------
Artoria Pendragon and Jayden Williams are now officially paired with the mentor program. Due to Jayden's outstanding Academics, he is to tutor Ms. Pendragon and prepare her for the written exams. And likewise, Mr. Williams lack martial grace as a mage and his P.E scores is near abysmal. We, therefore, force ask the two students to supply one another with their best fields. To make sure Mr. Williams won't back out of this contract, we have sat the condition that if Ms. Pendragon fails a single test, they will both move down to Class D together, without a chance for moving up the ladder until next year. Mr. Williams is also expected to participate in social activities on campus, such as joining a club and participate in school tournaments.

Signed, Viktoriya Romanov I
----------------

"
He should be back.... Anyyyyy time now... Anyyy time." He looks back towards a couple of idle students in Hakamas. "Kenshin, Adam, and Oliver. Go get the fire extinguishers will you?"

Shortly after Greg had authorized the contract, a faint musical tone would be heard from the dressing room. About 5 minutes later, a familiar voice rang out with great volume and furious anger, "WHAT?!"

Inside the dressing room, Artoria was in the middle of getting the Hakama onto her when she received the email. She smacked her forehead against the wall in irritation, wondering if this day could get any worse. Just how much hell did Vikki intend to put her through? For an unknown amount of time, she would remain where she was, blankly staring at her ORB's screen. The young princess was already so overwhelmed with challenges she'd need to overcome, that she felt on the verge of actually crying out of sheer frustration. Didn't she already have enough on her shoulders already? She's not even an adult yet.

Once she had calmed down, Artoria strode out of the dressing room with her Hakama neatly worn, a cheery smile forced onto her face. She walked over to Greg, "I'm ready to begin."

THROUGH FIRE AND FLAMES
Despite the large amount of students practicing and creating loud "pops" with their sparing, Greg could easily hear a very loud "SNAP" just as Artoria finished her sentence. He would have a split second to react before the door to the Dojo literally explodes open in a fiery burst of flames. The door frame and the floor both caugh fire, causing everyone to squint from the brightness. In the midst of the flames, a black form could be seen walking through them, the hellish sight exuding palpable anger. Despite the brightness of the fire, the eyes of the form could be seen glowing a hotter red than the flames.

Jayden strolls through the raging hell, the flames parting away from him as he walks through. As soon as he passsed, the students scrambled to control the fire with the extinguishers. Jayden angerily storms through the Dojo and straight to Greg, ignoring the blonde Princess as he approaches.

"What in flaming hell is this?" he asked, holding up his ORB and pointing at the bottom of the contract. It read "Approved by Gregory Matthew Hawk."

Jayden allowed Greg to read it before saying "I am not helping this freeloader. She shouldn't have even been given Rank A to begin with, with her scores. And now shes going to drag me with her? Why would you approve this? Did Father put you up to this? To bring more hell to my life?" He asked with furious anger, his red eyes glowing fiery hot, literally. All around him, the very air started to get hotter, and the floor around him began to smell as if it was about to catch fire.

"Just a moment Artoria, seems like my little brother will return."

Even when they door literally blew open and flew with uncontrollable mass towards Greg and Artoria, the Captain still had a bright smile on his face. Even when he stepped in-front of Artoria, extending his palm and stopping this steel door instantly with just his palm. On closer inspection, a soft wave of mana could be sensed as he had strengthened his position and power. He shakes his head a little before walking pass Jayden, he did give an approving nod to the ORB's approval formula. Greg proceeds to literally throw the door back into its place. In his mind, they just needed to fix the outer frames.

He slowly turned towards Jayden, while Kenshin, Adam, and Oliver rush with fire extinguishers to put out the fire. However, all the other students inside the dojo stopped their training, and all were giving off a murderous presence as they all looked towards Jayden. For them, the Dojo is like a sacred temple. Greg couldn't blame them as he looked towards their faces. He did start to burst out into a chuckle. "My apologies! They are still young and full of fire, will you excuse us for a moment?" Reluctantly, the disciples performed a curt bow before leaving the inner sanctum. They would continue their training outside.

Greg, however, turned around to face Jayden and Artoria. "Jay..." He only whispered before a massive amount of Mana could be felt being released from Greg's body. It was a tempest, the amount of raw strength he emitted, to the point where it was like standing before a raging storm. The braziers were instantly put out, and so was the fire that Jayden had started. Greg's eyes seem to glow for a moment as well before he closes them. A brute through and through, at the Academy, Greg's body enhancement was second to none.

"Now that I've cleaned up the mess you made, it is the time the two of you grew up."

He unfolded his arms before tilting his head at the Jayden. "Trust me, the General cannot interfere with this academy process. But you are never going to outgrow his shadow if you don't change. That, and you will never achieve a perfect score unless your martial and P.E scores improve. Dear Lord, I can't believe you scored zero on the entrance exam."

Greg then looks at Artoria. "And you missy, it is no lie that everyone knows that the SCP gave you extra merit to get you into Class A, but with combat abilities, I could see you become an A-Rank mage by your 2nd year. But... Your common knowledge and academic scores are abysmal... I believe you actually scored the lowest of all the first-years in that respect. But also the highest in combat."

"You two are like the complete opposite, so why not learn to combine it? In any case. If you are unsatisfied, I heard that Volynska Pravda Academy still takes Arcadia's drop-outs with open arms." Greg smirked, Volynska Pravda is a Ukrainian Academy that is ranked lowest of all Academies in the world. If they were to have a future in the world, they had to graduate from here.

Artoria's heart plummeted. That news was not something she wanted to hear. "Great..."

Sure enough, Jayden returned in a show of power, blasting through the door and setting the immediate area on fire. The massive steel door was blown off its hinges, with several pieces of debris hurling right at her and Greg. The older man easily caught the door, which Artoria found quite impressive. The bits of flaming wood bounced harmlessly off of her recently erected barrier. "Isn't he supposed to be older than me? How childish..." When Greg 'put the door back', she would begin to say something, but decided against it.

While the fiery kid was insulting Artoria, she would cut in with "Freeloader?! You arrogant, puffed-up ignoramus! I don't know what daddy issues you have, but don't drag me into this, and if you have a problem with me, say it to my face in a direct manner!" The tension between the two was reaching its climax, which Greg would quickly shut down with a show of his own power. Artoria fell silent, ashamed of her outburst and inability to contain her anger. She quietly glared at Jayden while the dojo master spoke, until she was addressed.

This time, her voice wasn't loud or cheery. It was low, full of frustration and pain. "I never asked for that. I would never ask for special treatment. It's bad enough I have a giant bulls-eye painted on my back because of the stunt that Vikki pulled, but I could deal with that challenge with pride." She directed her attention to Jayden now. "But I cannot abide your blatant disrespect for someone you don't even know, because of some misplaced vile assumptions." She let out a sigh, and her voice returned to normal, though keeping the serious, mature tone. "Like everything else, I will take this obstacle," she gestured to Jayden. "And overcome it like the rest. You will have no further complaints from me." There were many people that had high hopes for her. More than anyone at this academy could ever know. She would not fail any of them.

Jayden would barely notice the big man catching and putting the door back into place as he continues ranting. "And? I dont see why I'm supposed to stick with thi-" he got cut off by Artoria's rant. "Yes! FREELOADER. Your last name is the only thing that got you that A rank, girl. AND DADDY ISSUES?"

The two looked ready to come to blows, their eyes shooting daggers at each other with some fire beginning to form in the air around him as he started to explode.

Then Greg's Mana Burst exploded out of him. The burst quickly shut down Jayden's fire, reducing it all to tiny, pathetic puffs of smoke. As Jayden realizes he fucked up, his face briefly flashes to "oh shit" before his rage simmered down to embers, just barely below the surface.
d63a89fef7dffd0a00443efedd12f740.jpg

He kept his mouth shut as he listened to the two ranting at him,. He crosses his arms as he kept his eyes closed. His current experssion and posture made it where he seemed to ignore them.

Jayden suddenly stopped breathing, his eyes opening and his heart skipping a beat as Artoria unleashes her pent up frustration and pain. His hands began to burn with intense pain as she laid bare the amount of pressure she had on her shoulders.

As she directed her rant at him, he barely heard the words she spoke as he read between the lines. Underneath that strong exterior, he saw just how alone and pressured she was by her duty. Jayden soon realized that this strange Princess was another kindred spirit being forced to live up to impossible standards. As she finished her venting at him, a begrudging respect began to form, simmering just below his fiery exterior. It slowly drowned out his dislike of her, but his pride would not allow him to admit defeat so easily.

"I agree. I will not let this new obstacle drag me below anything less than the best here at the Academy, no matter how hard I have to carry you.' he says, as his face hardens again and his exterior returns to a raging look to hide his newfound respect. "I have tomorow afternoon free. I was going to spend time alone at the library, but I guess you could join me, if your feeble mind can handle the material I will course you in."

He then turns around, heading towards the door, but turns back to look at the other to. "Brother, we will speak more on you being a continual thorn in my side later. As for you, Princess, be there at 4pm sharp if you want to stop being freeloader." Despite the insulting term, Artoria could make out the slight shift in tone as the malice was no longer behind his words. He then heads out of the Dojo.

Greg, on the other hand, could likely see right past his brother's facade. Greg knew that Jayden was listening to the whole thing, even the Princess’s rant. He could see that they both got through to him, even if he didn’t show it.

Last edited:
Even though Wu had been rather rudely sent away by Greg, he kept an ear on the conversation. As Jayden proceeded to completely mock the physical arts, a decision was made, Wu was going to antagonize the ever-loving hell out of him. It was a tactic that he used with all arrogant fools he ran into at this school, even Vice President Amatsu, though it might be hazardous to his health in the long term. He intended to teach this kid humility by thoroughly humiliating him.

He walked over and gave Artoria a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry. I scored terribly on the written exam too. Learning about the world around you and how it works is a lot easier than training your body and mind in the arts of martial discipline. You'll be fine." He encouraged. He then gave Greg a look, before flipping over Jayden and landing directly in your path. "Where do you think you're going, firecracker? You still need to join a club, and since Kenjutsu would bring the two of you together, and help with your abysmal physical discipline, I suggest you grab a hakama, get changed, and join us outside."

Greg was genuinely happy that the two of them was going to get along, as they realized their duties and obligations. If anything, they'll both gain something out of this. "You know where to find me, little bro." Greg smirked at his comment about the two of them having to talk. In any case, with this little ordeal sorted out, Wu entered the stage once again and seemed more adamant on forcing Jay to give the Kenjutsu a try.

"So... well. It is not a bad idea Jayden. Since you do have to improve your martial and physical scores. No better place than here. And Wu is right, even though... I am not sure how far he will go." He gave the Chinese monk a leering gaze, as if suspicious if he should take care of this situation, since Jayden is REALLY good at bringing out the worst in people.

"I'll sort out Artoria's admission papers. Do as you like Wu." He gave Artoria a grin before slowly kneeling down to whisper in her ears. "If you want to learn how to overpower your opponents and end a fight with one swing... Best join my lessons." Greg winked slyly at Artoria afterward. "But if you want to learn Wushu and the Heavenly Arts. Wu is your man."

Greg waved towards them before casually strolling off towards his office.

"Feeble mi-" Artoria was very ready to retort back, but bit her tongue, deciding it wasn't even worth it. She gave him a menacing look, and commented "Maybe I'll show up. Maybe I won't." As Jayden marched off, she snarked to Greg "I think I need to help a talk with the President.. this is just going too far."

Though Wu tried to comfort her, it didn't do much to help her. She was already in a really bad mood due to circumstances that were beyond her control. "Yeah, but what do you do about people so ready to judge you for something you never even did?" She glared at the fiery kid as he left, vowing to respond accordingly if he insulted her honour one more time. "Freeloader... He doesn't even know what he's talking about."

She allowed herself a small smile in response to Greg's final words before he left, and thought about the possibility of using something like that on Jayden. "That sounds wonderful." She glanced over at Wu, and quipped "I dunno, both sound pretty good."

Last edited:
Jayden would frown at Wu stopping him, looking at the man with a rather annoyed twinkle in his eyes. "I am heading to register my club. I recently gained the supported needed, so I must register the club with the President of the Student Council. Now, if you don't mind, get out of my way." He finished with a rather stern tone.

Regardless if Wu moved out of the way or not, he would move forward. If Wu didn't move he would simply sidestep around him, his shoulder rudely pushing past. No matter what he said, Wu could not get a visible reaction out of Jayden.

As he approached the door, Artoria and Wu would notice a group of 4 students waiting for him. One was a tall and lean Caucasian male with black hair and a white jacket, the second was a tall muscular Mexican woman in tanktops/shorts, the third was a rather handsome African male with blue pants/no shirt, and finally the forth was a shy looking Caucasian male with blonde hair wearing hipster style clothing. They greeted Jayden with loud cheers and warm demeanor. If they watched closely, Jayden seemed to relax around them, even laughing at something the Mexican lady said. The group all walked out together, laughing and telling jokes.

At this point Wu couldn't do much to stop the young man, merely sighing disappointedly as Jayden left and joined his 'friends' outside the dojo. He looked over to young Artoria and smiled. "Word of advice, if you don't enjoy people like him, be sure to avoid the Vice President of the Student Council, Amatsu. That man's even more arrogant, and unlike that kid, has enough power to back up his words." He advised the young girl.

Inviting her to follow him, he moved outside to the dueling grounds, where the rest of the participants were practicing after Jayden tried to burn the dojo down. They were etched in chalk and served as the ring for any duels that would take place, if a participant was forced out of bounds, it would be a ring out victory. "What Greg doesn't want you to know is that Wushu trains more then just your physical skill. It also strengthens your spirit, allowing you to find peace and harmony even in the most troubling of times. It's why each of my sessions begins and ends with Tai-chi. Helps the body and mind relax as one. So what would you like to do, Artoria?"

Back