Ardin's School of the Elements/ASE (Discussion thread)

I thought the point was to slowly craft stuff for ppl to dive into mixed with the stress of the outside powers trying to poke at the kiddos and or get the teachers to do stuff.
but I am all ears. Made of ears. They have hair.
Hairy ears.

We wanna hear your ideas! This is your roleplay after all! The story and how it works is all up to you and we all love you’re idea for the roleplay at first, that’s why we all joined. So I’m sure we will also love what you would like to add to the plot! It will probably make it even better then it already is ^-^

Okay, the idea is that there's this group that's found a way to let people control another element, but the method is really unorthodox, so it's banned, and they're trying to spread the method and get people to use it. Eventually, the group starts to threaten that they're gonna start forcing the students to deal with this, so the school has to get more protections. The only parts that I haven't decided on yet is the method and the name of the group. Got a few ideas for the name, but I wanna hear your thoughts before I decide those.

In the world you made something like this would make sense, hell just in reality the stress over fighting styles or zealous dogma is crazy. So a group of ppl who think their way is the high tom titty and are violent about it could be a fun brush into the rp. Though the nature would have to be some sorta taboo like flay tattoos or profane abuse of the elements. something messed up but yields a lot of control and power ya know.

So I like it, heck more over since most of the kiddos are coming from fancy houses trying to get a mental hook into them or jam your foot into the school itself via the teachers would be a lot more realistic than you think lol

It isn't a Harry Potter rp. It only takes inspiration from the layout of Hogwarts. Sure! Just submit a character, and if it gets approved, then go ahead and enter it! If you want to add an eleven-year-old, you will have to add one with a last name whose first letter is after N, because we've already started to get through the sorting.

Hey guys, I'm just thinking could we have somehow make our characters meet or have a few characters make acquaintances with each other. So that we can all be working towards something instead of having characters going off and doing their own thing and nothing really happens?

No, it's just that it looks like people are getting confused, so I'm going to clear that up. So, a few people have gotten the impression that the characters who have been submitted as older than eleven but below seventeen, mainly the twelve-year-olds, would get sorted despite the ages, and that is not the case. If the people who have posted according to their character getting forgotten before this post could change their replies to fit this age mess up, or delete their posts then make new ones once I've unlocked the thread, it would be very appreciated. I'm so sorry for not explaining earlier, I just didn't think I would need to, and I'm sorry about that.

Last edited:
is no post order for sure lol the endless 1-2 liners about mundane things over a full post makes it confusing and hard to follow too.

Without an order, we certainly are moving at quite the pace. In that, I'm trying to keep track of timing in all of this and who is talking to who.

Back