Nickname: Jaq
Birthdate: November 12, 1990
Gender/Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Appearance
Voice: Brash but soothing.
Eye Color: Light gray.
Hair Color: Brown
Standard Hairstyle: A "shaggy mop" hairstyle that often falls perfectly into place (with an invisible hairband).
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 172 lb.
Skin Tone: A faint Olive.
Glasses or Contacts: Contacts.
Dominant Feature: A large scar spanning halfway across his face.
Personal
Favorites
Color: Blue
Music genre: Grunge
Literature: Old Poetry (particularly from poets such as Edgar Allan Poe, Robert Frost, and H.P. Lovecraft).
Drink: Orange Juice
Food: Granola Bars
Pastime: Reading poetry and scuba diving.
Phrase or Word: "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Weapon of Choice: Crowbar

Habits
Drinking: About twice a month.
Smoking: None (got scared when his grandfather died of it).
Drugs: None.
Mannerisms: He is often calm, relaxed, and polite in the public and with his patients, however when he is with his friends and family he tends to let out more of his frustrations and slight immaturity. He is often able to take any serious matter seriously and any comical matter comically. However when he gets really angry he will lash out at other people.
Diet: He eats primarily meat, fruits, bread, and vegetables however he has been shown to indulge in a fair amount of sweets (in kind of an L. Lawliet manner).
Exercise: He exercises regularly usually with running, weightlifting, soccer, karate, and/or tennis. He often runs to work due to the fact that he has trouble buying a car.
Heavy/Light Sleeper: Light sleeper (must often take 4 doses of melatonin to get the proper amount of sleep needed for adults).

Left Brain vs. Right Brain
Introvert or Extrovert: Extrovert.
Pessimist or Optimist: Optimist when in the public, Pessimist when alone or with close friends/family.
Business or Pleasure: Pleasure?
Logical or Emotional: Emotional.
Confident or Timid: Neither.
Animal lover: He loves most animals (even the worst of mosquitoes and hornets) except for chinchillas, manatees, and dolphins.
Likes children: He likes some children as long as they are well behaved but has to tolerate all types of people (including the worst of children and adults) for his job.

Greatest Strength/Asset: Utilizing both patience and endurance to get through tough situations for long amounts of time in a calm demeanor.

Greatest Weakness: Has the tendency to lash out at others when told that he is wrong or when he is pushed to his tipping point.

Priorities:
Survival of the fittest or Save as many as possible: Save as many as possible.
Women/children first or Whoever makes it first: Whoever makes it first.
People or Animals: Why not both? He's okay with both.
Group or Strangers: In the public: groups. Around close peers/relatives: neither.

How do they act under pressure?
Most of the time he is calm and patient with pressure however if he has already been pushed way too far prior to any pressure then he will get very angry and lash out.

What is their pressure point?
When he gets overloaded with too much work or when he can't save people.

Most comfortable when:
Alone and reading his poetry.

Least comfortable when:
Dealing with people in the workplace that he really hates but being unable to avoid them.

Can they?
Hunt: Yes
Fish: Yes
Sew: No
Cook: Yes
Craft: No
Scavage: Yes
Track: Yes
Perform First Aid: Yes

Other skills: Excellent ventriloquist, talented poetry writer, and knowledgeable in aviation and ornithology.

Religion:
Presbyterian
Background
Do they own pets? Yes.
imgres

Name: Night Frost
Species: Labrador Retriever
Color: Black
Weight: 68 lb
Temperament: Playful and calm.
How long have they owned them? 4.5 years

Family:
Mother(s): Isabel Ramirez-Martin
Location when the bombs hit: At a church retreat in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Father(s): Gabriel Ramirez-Martin
Location when the bombs hit: Home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Brother(s): None
Location when the bombs hit: None
Sister(s): Ece Ramirez-Martin
Location when the bombs hit: Job Interview in Monte Carlo.
Spouse(s): None

Hometown: Jacksonville, FL

Childhood: It was mostly happy, with some exceptions such as how he got his scar and how he feels about religion. He often grew up reading poetry and other literature in addition to watching various movies and playing multiple sports,

First Memory: Going to a creek near his house and accidentally drinking the water with little guppies inside from when he was 1.5 years old.

Brief biography: He had lived a happy and well-educated childhood with a loving family. However his parents were a little too religious whereas he was not so as he got older instead of remaining Catholic he had decided to become a Presbyterian (although he goes to church in moderation). He was surprised by the attacks and due to his patience and excellent athletic skills he was able to survive the apocalypse and live in the time after with not too many problems. For awhile he scattered around the country from job to job until he finally decided to take his dream position in Moorefield having stayed there ever since.

General Information
Full name: Jaques Ramirez-Martin
Nickname: Jaq
Birthdate: November 12, 1990
Gender/Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Appearance
Voice: Brash but soothing.
Eye Color: Light gray.
Hair Color: Brown
Standard Hairstyle: A "shaggy mop" hairstyle that often falls perfectly into place (with an invisible hairband).
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 172 lb.
Skin Tone: A faint Olive.
Glasses or Contacts: Contacts.
Dominant Feature: A large scar spanning halfway across his face.
Personal
Favorites
Color: Blue
Music genre: Grunge
Literature: Old Poetry (particularly from poets such as Edgar Allan Poe, Robert Frost, and H.P. Lovecraft).
Drink: Orange Juice
Food: Granola Bars
Pastime: Reading poetry and scuba diving.
Phrase or Word: "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Weapon of Choice: Crowbar

Habits
Drinking: About twice a month.
Smoking: None (got scared when his grandfather died of it).
Drugs: None.
Mannerisms: He is often calm, relaxed, and polite in the public and with his patients, however when he is with his friends and family he tends to let out more of his frustrations and slight immaturity. He is often able to take any serious matter seriously and any comical matter comically. However when he gets really angry he will lash out at other people.
Diet: He eats primarily meat, fruits, bread, and vegetables however he has been shown to indulge in a fair amount of sweets (in kind of an L. Lawliet manner).
Exercise: He exercises regularly usually with running, weightlifting, soccer, karate, and/or tennis. He often runs to work due to the fact that he has trouble buying a car.
Heavy/Light Sleeper: Light sleeper (must often take 4 doses of melatonin to get the proper amount of sleep needed for adults).

Left Brain vs. Right Brain
Introvert or Extrovert: Extrovert.
Pessimist or Optimist: Optimist when in the public, Pessimist when alone or with close friends/family.
Business or Pleasure: Pleasure?
Logical or Emotional: Emotional.
Confident or Timid: Neither.
Animal lover: He loves most animals (even the worst of mosquitoes and hornets) except for chinchillas, manatees, and dolphins.
Likes children: He likes some children as long as they are well behaved but has to tolerate all types of people (including the worst of children and adults) for his job.

Greatest Strength/Asset: Utilizing both patience and endurance to get through tough situations for long amounts of time in a calm demeanor.

Greatest Weakness: Has the tendency to lash out at others when told that he is wrong or when he is pushed to his tipping point.

Priorities:
Survival of the fittest or Save as many as possible: Save as many as possible.
Women/children first or Whoever makes it first: Whoever makes it first.
People or Animals: Why not both? He's okay with both.
Group or Strangers: In the public: groups. Around close peers/relatives: neither.

Most of the time he is calm and patient with pressure however if he has already been pushed way too far prior to any pressure then he will get very angry and lash out.

When he gets overloaded with too much work or when he can't save people.

Most comfortable when:
Alone and reading his poetry.

Least comfortable when:
Dealing with people in the workplace that he really hates but being unable to avoid them.

Can they?
Hunt: Yes
Fish: Yes
Sew: No
Cook: Yes
Craft: No
Scavage: Yes
Track: Yes
Perform First Aid: Yes

Other skills: Excellent ventriloquist, talented poetry writer, and knowledgeable in aviation and ornithology.

Religion:
Presbyterian
Background
Do they own pets? Yes.
imgres

Name: Night Frost
Species: Labrador Retriever
Color: Black
Weight: 68 lb
Temperament: Playful and calm.
How long have they owned them? 4.5 years

Family:
Mother(s): Isabel Ramirez-Martin
Location when the bombs hit: At a church retreat in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Father(s): Gabriel Ramirez-Martin
Location when the bombs hit: Home in Jacksonville, Florida.
Sister(s): Ece Ramirez-Martin
Location when the bombs hit: Job Interview in Monte Carlo.

Hometown: Jacksonville, FL

Childhood: It was mostly happy, with some exceptions such as how he got his scar and how he feels about religion. He often grew up reading poetry and other literature in addition to watching various movies and playing multiple sports,

First Memory: Going to a creek near his house and accidentally drinking the water with little guppies inside from when he was 1.5 years old.

Brief biography: He had lived a happy and well-educated childhood with a loving family. However his parents were a little too religious whereas he was not so as he got older instead of remaining Catholic he had decided to become a Presbyterian (although he goes to church in moderation). He was surprised by the attacks and due to his patience and excellent athletic skills he was able to survive the apocalypse and live in the time after with not too many problems. For awhile he scattered around the country from job to job until he finally decided to take his dream position in Moorefield having stayed there ever since.
Weird? I thought that there was supposed to be a picture of his dog somewhere? Huh?

Okay, everybody :) I have seven to start out with. You can continue to post character sheets. I can add you in later when another spot opens up, or if the group decides to grow.

The ones that received stats, I will be starting a proper discussion thread for us because I have a few things I would like to figure out with you. I will post a link to it here or in a PM when I get it up.

If I make a character for this, how likely/soon would I be able to get in on the RP? I have an idea for a character but the sheet is asking for a lot of detail, and I don't want to make an in depth character that I'm exited to play then have her not be used.

Also, if I can join where would my character start? Would she have been a roommate or will she be a random person the group meets while surviving? I'm assuming the latter. I'll go ahead and fill in the skeleton of her character sheet now, and I'll finish her up later

If I make a character for this, how likely/soon would I be able to get in on the RP? I have an idea for a character but the sheet is asking for a lot of detail, and I don't want to make an in depth character that I'm exited to play then have her not be used.

Also, if I can join where would my character start? Would she have been a roommate or will she be a random person the group meets while surviving? I'm assuming the latter. I'll go ahead and fill in the skeleton of her character sheet now, and I'll finish her up later

I can't say for definite. It may take about a week or so to get to a point where we could add her, but it's very likely that she could be added to the group. She would be a random person that the group meets. If you are still interested in joining in about a week or two, we can PM exactly how she enters.

girls-freckles-18.jpg

General Information

Full Name: Danielle Creag
Nickname/Titles: Danny
Birthdate: May 26th, 1995
Gender/Sex: Female
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Occupation: University Student studying Biology (specifically Developmental Biology)

Appearance

Voice: She speaks with a slight British accent
Eye Color: Dark Green
Hair Color: Red
Standard Hairstyle: Likes to wear her hair down, but will throw it up in a messy bun if necessary
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 125 lbs
Skin Tone: Fair skinned, covered in light freckles
Glasses or Contacts?: Neither
General Description: Danny isn't petite but she is on the smaller and thinner side. She has a Pretty face and slender figure which is fairly average, curvy but not astoundingly so. The only noteworthy feature is a long thin scar on her left calf.

Personal

Favorites:
Color: Purple
Genre of Music: Country/Pop/Classical - music lover, likes pretty much anything other than hard rap / metal
Literature: She doesn't read much, preferring movies. Her favorite genre is Romance/Drama
Drink: Lemonade
Food: She loves pasta
Pastime: A movie watcher, loving anything with a well thought plot. She also enjoys running and hiking with friends
Phrase or Word: "I am not just some dishy bird to hit up while you're on the pull."
Weapon of Choice: Danny isn't much of a fighter, she's best off using her fast legs to carry her to safety. Although if she had to choose a weapon, it would be something light and easy to maneuver, like a knife.

Habits:
Drinking: She's a wine girl
Smoking: No
Drugs: No
Mannerisms: Nervous tapping / leg bouncing
Diet: Fairly healthy. She enjoys the taste of fruit and fresh items, and tends to stay away from the greasier foods
Exercise: She mostly runs to stay in shape, very minimal weight lifting, if any.
Heavy/Light sleeper: Light sleeper, easily startled

Left Brain vs Right Brain:
Introvert or Extrovert: Quite an Extrovert
Pessimist or Optimist: Optimist
Business or Pleasure: Pleasure
Logical or Emotional: Emotional
Confident or Timid: Inbetween. Her personality can come off as confident but she will second guess herself and may back down or change her mind if challenged
Animal lover: Cat person
Likes children: Indifferent, but kids seem to like her

Greatest Strength/Asset:
Her speed and stamina. Danny used to run track back during Secondary school in England. She was a mid distance sprinter, and her most noteworthy event was running hurdles. Ever since her track career abruptly ended, Danny has chosen to keep in shape by doing what she loves, running.

Greatest Weakness:
Danny is not strong. Her thinner figure isn't capable of supporting that much weight, which is a trade off for being agile. She is also a bit squeamish when it comes to blood and gore, and is easily frightened.

Priorities:
Survival of the fittest or Save as many as possible: Her conscience requires that she tries her best to save anyone
Women/children first or Whoever makes it first: She isn't sexist and hates it, but children are always first
People or Animals: People person
Group or Strangers: She will always trust her group over those she doesn't know or has recently met

Danny doesn't cope well under stress. She struggles between being courageous enough to do the morally right thing and tucking into a safe corner out of fear. If someone is brutally murdered before her eyes she will not be ok, even though she'll try to appear as if she is. Danny is prone to panicking, or freezing up in dire situations.

Gore, brutality, morally difficult situations, extreme loss
Is it obvious when they are under pressure?
Danny tries her best to not show her inner conflicts and come off as a happy, cheerful young Brit. In the heat of the moment though, if she is struggling with a decision or overcoming fear, it might be noticeable by her hesitations, facial expressions, and/or actions taken.

Most comfortable when:
Things are normal. Traveling, chatting with companions, running, etc. Basically unstressful situations.

Least comfortable when:
Things get messy. Murder, stress inducing situations, when her conscience isn't clean.

Can they?
Hunt: No
Fish: No
Sew: Yes
Cook: Yes, very good at making tasty dishes
Craft: Yes, for the most part
Scavenge: Meh
Track: No
Perform First Aid: Basic first aid / sports injuries only

Other Skills: Good runner / jumper. Dabbled with poll vaulting in secondary school.

Religion: Atheist, but she is very respectful of other's beliefs. Mostly she tries to avoid the subject

Background

Do they own pets? None with her

Family:
Mother: Teresa Creag
Location when the bombs hit: Back at their home in Hereford, England
Father: Derek Craig
Location when the bombs hit: Back at their home in Hereford, England
Sister(s): Natasha Creag (19) & Rosie Craig (12)
Location when the bombs hit: Somewhere in Hereford, possibly at school or a friends house.
** Danielle has had little to no contact with her family back home in the UK since the attacks started on the east coast

Hometown: Hereford, England. In Wales.

Childhood:
Danny didn't have a very significant childhood when it came to other English folks. She was raised in a family of five, with two other younger sisters. They would bicker over small things like any siblings would, but overall they were close, and Danielle loved Rosie and Natasha. Her parent's were well off enough to pay for her higher education at Bangor University in Wales, and by the time she was a third year the girl had decided she wanted to see the world, starting with America.

First Memory: Her parent's faces, looking down at her. She was in some sort of bouncer on wheels, running around the kitchen and playing with the attached toys. The memory is only a collection of images and small snippets but it's the farthest back Danielle can remember.

Brief biography: Danielle is British. She was in America for schooling when the bombs fell, participating in a Study Abroad program. She was attending West Virginia University in Morgantown. Since the attacks started, the Brit has been stranded in the country trying her best to survive and, maybe some day, make it back to her home in Hereford, England. Danny is an outgoing and somewhat chatty person. She can come off as a bit of a flirt to the blokes, but she isn't one to sleep around. Being from the UK, her vocabulary consists of quite a bit of British slang that most Americans might not be familiar with, but other than this her accent isn't very thick and can be easily understood. Although Danny is a smart and sporty person, she can still come off as a bit girly. She isn't much of a tomboy.

Last edited:
So whats the word on this? Anxious to get to using my character Danielle! (especially after all the time I spent creating her)

Back