Ascension Interest Check 4/5

Do you want me to repost my character here as well? Because I know I did post it in the OOC, but other people could see her here.

I actually took yours into account when making mine, Psycho. Figured we could start it off as buddies in the same faction. :3

Awh. Sounds good. He can be like, her special protector. Lol. c': I hope Ellanarys is going to be well received haha. I can still post her here though for the others who haven't seen her. Let me go copy and paste it (ah the wonders of modern technology).

Character sheet:
Quote: "Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles. But through those troubles we learn from our past mistakes."
Name: Ellanarys Feearden
Species: Descended
Blood%: 100% Sol
Sex Preference: Hetero
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 138 lbs.
Physical appearance: {Face} {Full Body} {Horn Shape}
Ellanarys' body shape can be described as a 'pear'. While her shoulder width is more petite, her hips are wider than her shoulders and give her the appearance of the 'pear'. Personally, Ellanarys doesn't like her body shape, due to the amount of things she always bumps into with her wider hips. She always jokes that if it wasn't for how much physical activity she really does, looking for herbs in the woods, than she would weigh more than she does. Ellanarys has learned to be careful of what lurks in the forest, so she is extremely light on her feet. She tries to avoid making noise while walking, as much as possible, giving her walk a graceful glide almost. Her parent's taught her best when it comes to posture as well. Telling her to always keep her head high and walk with a straight back. In order to do that, she always walks with her shoulders back and her chin up. As for her horns, they start above her ears. Their base is wide and about the size of her palm. They're a bronze in color and have a lighter tawny undertone. Instead of going straight back against her head, they come more out to the sides of her head. At first they go up slightly and begin to curl, as if it was a ram's horns, but then they dip back down sharply, while slightly turning and thinning out to the width of about three fingers. Ellanarys' horns then turn back up and curl inwards, almost touching where the horn dips down. By the time her horns end, they come to a point and are only the width of her pinky finger.
Apparel: {Heirloom}
Vehicle: N/A
Personality: Ellanarys is a generally upbeat person, who is very sensitive. She can get upset over very minor things, but whenever she sees somebody hurt, her first instinct is to help them. In fact she doesn't like seeing anything. or anyone. in pain. Which is why she joined the faction she did, well, also partly due to the fact that her parent's were in it. Ellanarys is a rather social person and always tries to make people laugh. Sometimes she can be too much, and she'll realize that herself so she'll try to tone herself down. She always tries to remain optimistic, in even the worst situations, and always looks for good in people and things. However, even Ellanarys accepts that fact that not everything in the world is good, but she believes not everything should bring you down and make you see the worst side of things either.
Faction: Taxis
Pet: N/A
Adv. App.: N/A
Exp: Her experience is very limited so far, for she has been mostly trained in the art of Light Healing and spells, used more for defense or communication/gathering information. However, through concentrating over the course of her life, with many hours of work, she has been able to successfully learn some Offensive Light Magic spells. Well, it was really only one spell that created a whip of light, using the light around her (sun only). And the strength of the whip depends on her will, although it's usually weak because she doesn't want to hurt somebody. But, it's only for self-defense if needed. Ellanarys really isn't a very violent person, so she prefers the defensive light magic she was taught growing up. If assigned a mission though, Ellanarys will complete it without complaint despite a possible emotional breakdown after. She'll always bounce back though. After all, one must stay optimistic.
Spells: Light Healing- Ellanarys' main spell. She uses light around her to heal wounds or sickness' of people. If light is not readily available she will use whatever she had 'charged' from the sun. Unfortunately this requires her to take an extra hour to recharge in the sun. She rarely needs to use her own stored energy though, so that is a plus.
Photo-kinetic Whip Creation- An offensive spell she learned by herself over many years; it summons a whip of light energy for her to use in self defense. The strength of the whip relies on her will to harm, so therefore her whip is usually very weak, since her will to hurt is never high.
Abilities/Powers: Since she is 100% Sol she is able to use any of their passive abilities. Although this comes with the drawbacks of having to 'recharge' under sun for longer and her being physically weaker than other blood types. Although she doesn't need to be physically stronger for what she does anyways.
Weapons: A small dagger.
History: Ellanarys grew up as an older sister to two little brothers, who were always a handful for her parents. While Ellanarys was studious and wanted to learn as much as she can, she also had to take care of her brothers if her parents went away for brief periods of time. They were always getting injured and all Ellanarys had known how to do was apply herbal pastes, that their father had made, to their wounds after falls or rough-housing. While her father mixed medicinal herbs and imbued some light magic into his poultices, Ellanarys' mother preferred a direct approach to Light Healing. Both of her parent's had learned the magic, along with defensive light magic during an apprenticeship together. Wanting to protect her little brothers, Ellanarys asked her parent's to teach her what they knew in an apprenticeship of her own. When she was the age of eight, she began to learn from her parents. When she was 16, they were killed in an ambush when aiding the sick and wounded, of a raided travelling caravan. When Ellanarys learned the news, she didn't know how she was going to take care of her brothers. So, using the knowledge she had learned at the time Ellanarys worked to pay for her families living expenses as a Healer. Two years later she discovered her family heirloom, a set of armor, along with a brief letter written by her parents many many years ago. The letter stated how they were involved with the Taxis, which Ellanarys never knew, and what their job's were in the faction. Deciding her brothers were old enough, Ellanarys wished them well and set out to join the Taxis faction to learn more about her parent's job in the faction. From there on, she learned more healing skills then she ever would've thought she could've. She had more help with her defensive spells and managed to learn her one Photo-kinetic Whip Creation spell on her own, despite having a weak will to do damage to somebody. If necessary she will carry out any mission assigned to her. She may break down afterwards, but will complete anything without complaint. When not helping with the Taxis faction, she spends her time running a Healing business selling poultices and her service of Light Healing. This brings us to where we are today.
Trivia: TBD

Welp... if Ellanarys and Jaso are a team, I think Jaso would be following her lead, so you can go first Psycho

Vrondi is a land territory and the King it is named after. Sol is the bloodline. Species is limited here, either you're a descended or a dragon or a seraphim.

Your experience does not add up to the spells you have. You cannot know what you did not learn from a teacher, or naturally due to your bloodlines affinity. Since you are mostly Sol you can easily use light spells and other bloodline abilities I detailed under bloodlines.

I updated it.

His appearance is slightly different, his name is different, no spells and no special abilities.

Also, is necromancy allowed?

his mother was a sol, but the seraphim in her blood was very little, overpowered by his father's draconic blood

Alrighty. Just give me a little bit and then I'll get a post up. Sorry for the late reply by the way. Unless it's the weekend, I've got school.

I updated it.

His appearance is slightly different, his name is different, no spells and no special abilities.

Also, is necromancy allowed?

his mother was a sol, but the seraphim in her blood was very little, overpowered by his father's draconic blood

All spells are allowed. However it will require a teacher. Nero's would be more likely to know necromancy.

As for his lack of abilities you have the Sol and Dragon passive abilities based on your bloodline.

Sol
80%+: Mind reading. Astral projection. Telekinesis.
60%+: Force field. Plant energy absorption.
40%+: Mental communication. Psychic detection. Plant manipulation.
20%+: Bright light resistance

The passive here is bright light resistance. Everything else requires some training. But for a Sol most of these come naturally. But without training they won't be very strong.

If there's still room, I'm really interested in this. I'm at work though so I wouldn't be able to make a chara sheet until after.

I'm just gonna try bumping this up again. We could really use more players, so anyone who is interested, feel free to jump on board.

Back