Attention Proud Pet Owners: Extreme Cuteness Immenent (Pics or go home! (◠‿◠✿)

Ooooo. Yikes. Did it bite his front...err...area? If so then that must've been quite painful.

From what I heard (this was many, many years ago), yes. And he wasn't dressed either. Don't ask me for the circumstances.

~M

Well that's just bad luck right there. Hopefully it wasn't mentally scarring and he can just laugh at it now.

Well he was born more or less mentally scarred. But that is another story. Back on topic!

~M

Haha! I've never heard of a duck biting!
Mine like to nibble my hands and stuff, but they've never bitten me. That must be quite the sight to see.

The only birds I've had that bite a lot are chickens. They've pecked my eye, cut my finger, scratched my arms. Though usually it's unintentional.

pet_selfie_by_godineverything-dakjyvj.jpg
I have more animals to show you guys (imagine that!).
Here are my two parrots (to be more specific, parakeets), Mika and Bogi. Bogi is the pastel one and Mika is the fluffy blue one right behind me. Bogi is still about one year old and Mika's getting kind of old, almost hitting four or five years. Love them to death! They never manage to shut up, though.

Totally could not handle birds. @.@ Heard they are loud and messy.

Well, you'd be right, Meliodas! Have to clean up after them nearly everyday. But they're definitely worth it, because they're always so happy and just make my day. But birds aren't for everyone, and lots of people decide to get rid of them soon after buying them.

My friend had a bird but then it died. They accidentally poisoned it.

Jeez, that's sad. I once gave my parakeets fruit spritzed with lemon, which I soon found out was a bad idea through the internet. But they were perfectly fine, just made sure I never did it again.

What did they give to it?

As promised. I was grabbing something up off the floor and my dog was staring off the edge of the bed at me LOL

imageedit_3_2776576157.jpg

I also have a cow named Pearl. She's a Jersey with a stubborn personality.

cow_tongue_by_godineverything-da7qov4.jpg

beggar_by_godineverything-da7pj7r.jpg

And she has a baby named Chuck. He's going to be butchered eventually, but he's still being raised like we would raise any other animal, which is to say, he's spoiled.

(He was just born in the picture below.)
beloved_calf_by_godineverything-daj2pv4.png

IMG_0004.jpg

My dog and guinea pig. Also, just noticed your signature LOL. I'm with you on that. ;)

Should be chubby. Little fucker sits in front of the fridge and when you open the fridge he comes out of his hut and squeals to high heaven. Eats like hay, pellet food, and a million carrots and other greens a day. Expensive. All he does is eat!

Also dog is Cleo Patra and his name is Spartacus. See a theme? >>

Should be chubby. Little fucker sits in front of the fridge and when you open the fridge he comes out of his hut and squeals to high heaven. Eats like hay, pellet food, and a million carrots and other greens a day. Expensive. All he does is eat!

Also dog is Cleo Patra and his name is Spartacus. See a theme? >>

Well, what's the point of life if you aren't eating? Food is life.
I've had rabbits for a while, and let me tell you, they can be pigs sometimes. Though now instead of French Lops I have Netherland dwarfs and they eat much less...Mainly because they're teeny tiny.

Is the theme history? Because that's the only way I can connect the two, LOL. Good names!

View attachment 73 This is Herc my Blue and Gold Macaw and also a big goofy 5 year old baby.
View attachment 74
View attachment 75 This is Cora my African Grey Companion. She is a rescue like all my other animals. She's not terribly friendly yet but has lots of love and personality.
View attachment 76 Merlin being a cat, which is kinda unusual for him. He has no grace or stealth to him. We have decided he is really a horse trapped in a kitty body.
View attachment 77 Diamond and Muse. Diamond the golden retriever passed recently from cancer.

Back