GJSzAfj.png

DtUs4DP.png

Vjk1zYS.png

4tvyMld.png

fVLSgkg.png

U6X3tOq.png

SI9k0A9.png

INTRODUCTION

Austere is a roleplay based off of the old, ancient tribes of man - back when shamans were the wisest and Chiefs were the strongest. Different tribes would have a different systematic ways of living, of course, but they all know the old tales. They all know of the animals that loom within the night sky.

So, what happens when Rabbit doesn't appear?

PLOT
Time essentially has stopped still. People aren't getting older, animals aren't dying - plants are decaying, and parts of the world seem to be stuck within a frozen slumber. At first - it didn't seem too bad, until the seven chiefs themselves have noticed that resources are running out, and the only way to get everything back together is to get the Animals in the Sky to reclaim their duty.

All the tribes come together to choose their champion. Whether the seven of them will succeed however, is yet to be determined.

I'm looking for a group of individuals to fill in my little clan of adventurers to take on an interesting, epic journey filled with old Indian folk lore, and lots of little nitty gritty details of the creation myth of another variety!

rWB84Pv.png

Sounds interesting, I'll join up. I'm assuming there'll be more details to come? And if you wrote that story - even if it was based of another - props to you, it was a nice read.

I might be interested in this. Hopefully you can post a little more about it. :)

Back