IdleChatter

Alright, guys, here is where we discuss the events in As We Know It. Any questions that you have can either be posted here or PM'd to me. Or if you just want to talk as characters among each other. I'll be going over a few things that we need to discuss before we get started.

• Posting Order
  • To start off with, because of my mistake, some people will have to wait to post. This is due to the fact that the four living in the house will meet up with them after the bombs have hit, and they have left their house.
  • I will be doing the starting post and have decided that uninspiredandtired will post after me (for reasons).
  • ProjectEpsilon7 or magic_spaghetti can go next. You guys can figure that out below if you wish.
  • SedentaryCobra, our characters will meet up with you on the road into town. The first four will probably get a couple of posts in each before you get your turn, unfortunately.
  • Zora Diederik, I know that our characters meet yours when they go to raid the veterinarian clinic. This is due to the fact that you had her hide in the basement, which actually works out perfectly.
  • Argonator2000, I'm still working out when the group meets up with your character. If you have suggestions, please help me brainstorm~
  • GM Posts
    • I will occasionally post as GM and not as my character. These types of posts will be to introduce certain events that I have planned and to help guide the group. That does not automatically make my character the leader of the group.
  • Inactivity
    • Okay, a few things about this really quick because I know rl gets in the way a lot.
    • If you are unable to post at least every other day, please post here and let us know. Give us a rough time estimate of how long you might be absent for. If it is okay with everyone, we can assume that the absent poster's character is simply following along and continue the rp?
    • Your character will not be killed or injured while you are gone, as long as you tell us you will be away.
    • However, if you are inactive for more than seven days, a week, without notifying me or the group here, then I will assume that you have dropped the roleplay. At this point, your character will be killed or left behind in order to make room for anyone else wishing to join the group.
    • If you want to rejoin the roleplay, you will need to create another character. It will be discussed among the group if they want you back in the group. You can only rejoin once (certain exceptions to the rules do apply, which can be talked over with the group.)

Does anybody have any questions, comments, or suggestions? This is my first time running a group roleplay like this, so I appreciate all feedback :)

Wait, is there a specific time on a specific day when we start this? Because I don't always have my eye on the alerts. Just wondering

Back