New User Ayo~! o/

Spiceboy Moptop

After six years of enduring the egocentric whims of those from a site responsible for guiding me toward roleplay, seeing such welcoming staff and patrons is refreshing. In other words, I'm looking forward to the time I spend here!

As for what I enjoy, it ranges anywhere from gritty, macabre sci-fi to light and fluffy fantasy. I can write a whole essay or a short paragraph; it hardly matters so long as there's some give and take. I typically stick to my OCs but, I've been known to write as canons from time to time if the mood is right. To those concerned, feel free to ask any questions that come to light as I'm more than happy to answer them all.

Thanks for reading and have a good night, morning, etc.. o/

View attachment 11847

Welcome! I hope you find your niche here, but with a wide variety of interests, you'll have no trouble.

If you had to pick a genre and/or story type for an RP, what would be your first choice and your last choice?

[/QUOTE]
Welcome! I hope you find your niche here, but with a wide variety of interests, you'll have no trouble.

If you had to pick a genre and/or story type for an RP, what would be your first choice and your last choice?
Hard to say as it changes daily. Lately, something along the lines of a noir-esque, 'Dystopic Space-Western' is the first to come to mind. Syndicates vie for control while serving as a collective shadow government, from which experiments, ex-cons, or 'retirees' struggle to escape. Unbeknownst to them, the world outside has been actively mangling itself, with Its people fighting for resources, land, and followers as faith dissipates and moral ambiguity takes place next to paranoia. Perhaps a defector from the underground seeks asylum above and maintains their secrecy while subjecting those they're with to a game of cat-and-mouse or vice versa.

Last but certainly not least, a laid-back, modern take on fantasy with a sort of 'when worlds collide' vibe to it. A break from the mundane to view life from another perspective, be it a deity coming down to live our way for a while before changing gears and exposing another to theirs. Maybe it's an ordinary world save for a recently discovered source of magic that the majority have yet to get a grasp on while others are excelling in incorporating it into everyday life. Could even be a story of some fledgling imp who stole cookies from Satan's jar and got shot into the mortal plane disguised as a human. From pranking others to trying to make a living selling oddities assumed fake by everyone.

I could go on but I figure what's here should suffice. If not, say so and I'll prattle on some more. (-ω-)ゝ

View attachment 11848

Back