Azure: the sword hunter

Azure Dragon

View attachment 654
hey guys! before i start this post, i just wanna let you all know that this is the current story of my character, Azure Stormlight. he is my pride and joy and have well over a hundred hours of development into him. he means the world to me. and i hope you enjoy part one of his ongoing story. :) much love to you all!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE STORY OF AZURE STORMLIGHT PART ONE
in a age long past, a young boy had been born, abandoned by his parents he never knew. with a body so similar to a human but also so different at the same time. his crying from the streets of fallto, a farming village in the mountains would awaken the villagers. to there surprise it would be a baby not even a month old. though fallto was a no outsider allowed village, they would make an exception at least for the time being. a young couple had volenteered to take care of the baby. but little would they ever know that in five years he would be labeled as a demon. thought what is a demon? a demon isn't a race, or being, but a choice. a demon is one that chooses to on go a series of milevilant acts. but needless to say the young couple would take care of the young azure for five short years until that day came. azure had been playing with the village children until he began to scream out in pain. before collapsing on the ground, energy exploding outward from his body. the villager grabbing there children, looking at azure like he's some kind of monster. even his own so called foster parents looked at him like monster, ignoring the fact that hes in immense pain. the energy so strong that it had decimated the fents around him into nothing. in fact he had the power of energy. he could see and manipulate energy at will, but at that young age he would know how to control it so all the kept up energy all bursted out at once. five minutes past, and the energy would subside until eventually it stopped completly. after it had finished, azure the small boy of five years old would cry to his parants and other villagers, but they rejected him in every way before throwing rocks at him, and chasing him out of the village. crying so emotionally at the fact that anyone can turn on you at the first glimpse of bad. he'd run away, out of the village. and begin his journy at only the age of five. no littl boy should have to go throught the suffering that azure went through. and because of that he had a deep hatred for humans, but one day, he had been saved by a man that would forever change his life. a month had passed since he was ran out of the village, and azure would be found lying down on a mountain path to the far east, on the brink of death from starvation, and dehydration. and by pure chance, a middle aged man at the age of fourty would be walking down the very same path, back to his hut in the mountains. wielding a longsword. he would eventually come across azure. his short brown hair flowing in the wind, and tears running down his face. "why is this boy here... who would leave him like this!?" he stated before running over to azure and picking him up quickly before running quickly to his hut so he can nurture azure back to health. many hours would pass before azure would wake up, and the man was sitting next to the bed that azure was laying on. he would glare at the man, noticing a knife on the table next to the bed, he would quickly leap up and grab the knife from the table and point it at the man, eyes filled with hatred. "Who are you!? why am i here? and give me a reason why i shouldn't kill you right here you damn human! you're all the same treacherous creatures!" azure stated with pure hatred. it would all make sense now in the mans eyes. and he couldn't help but cry. the man was very sensitive. but he gave azure a beutiful smile before hugging the young boy. he couldn't possibly comprehend the pain azure must have been feeling, but he could at the very least show him a sign of compassion. azure at first struggled but but his eyes grew wide. as he felt the mans tears fall onto his cheek. the man smiled and would introduce him self to azure, "my name is Sirus Stormlight, you can say i'm a hermit. i live up here in the mountains away from people." he said as he pulled away from azure. and smiled at him, azure thought couldn't help but notice not only the longsword at his waist, but the arsonal of weaponry scattered arround his hut. just who was sirus azure had wonderd. and more so was curious if sirius would take him on as a pupil. so he would decide to ask him. sirus as first chuckled a little bit before patting azures head. he proceeded to make a better deal, "i see you are serious about learning how to fight. which in this world we live in is needed to survive. so yes ill teach you everything i know, however not as a pupil, but my son." azure looked at sirus his eyes wide, trying not to cry but he nodded gently as if to agreeing to what he said. but first azure needed to eat and so sirus had handed him a bow of soup which had everything his frail and weak body needed at that time. his first day of training would begin the next day...

END OF PART ONE

Back