Back and Ready to Role Play! Looking for a partner!

LadyAwesome

Helloooooo and thank you for your interest! So, if any of my previous RP partners are reading this, I apologize for kind of vanishing from the world. Life got busy complicated, and well, I'm back. But sorry for going all MIA on you. ^.^

Anywho, I am currently searching for a RP partner. Any gender, any age, as long as you are semi-literate to literate. I am 110% open to different ideas than the ones I suggest, so let me know what you want to try out!

These are just a few ideas of what I enjoy to RP. Again, not limited to this list and totally open for new ideas.

Neko x Human
Vampire x Human
Slave x Master
Demigods or Mythology (I prefer Greek and Roman, as that is what I know the most about)
Superheroes or Superhumans
Treasure Hunters (Like an Uncharted type of thing)
Native x Traveler
Supernatural School (like ghosts and stuff, not the tv show)

Honestly, these are the only ones I can think of at the moment, but there are soooooooooo many more that I enjoy. I do prefer there to be romance involved (and I prefer male x female, though NOTHING is wrong with same sex love stories) and that there is an aspect of fantasy. I am up for just about anything, and I don't have a problem with darker themes (including horror or thriller type stuff). Just PM me and let me know your thoughts! Can't wait to hear from you!! ^.^

Back