Resolved/Answered bb code help needed (urgent!)

peachy

lou
how do i resize an image in bb code?
(the issue isn't inserting an image, i've worked that out but i want to resize this image here to 100x100)

tumblr_omvwjqOqYz1v2hp0to3_r1_250.jpg

We don't have a bbcode for resizing images. You would need to resize it yourself and upload it to an image sharing site before linking it.

We do have a photo gallery built into the site so you can upload images directly here if you want, instead of using an external site like Photobucket

To add, we're also not going to have image resize BBcodes. They sound simple from the outside in, but they're horrible things. All they are is a set of instructions for a web server back end process to tell a browser to mangle an image. They're finicky to set up, inefficient, and you end up with better looking images if you resize them locally in your computer and upload them at the size you need. Even Microsoft paint will give better looking results for less hassle.

Thanks for your help, in the end I just uploaded the resized images to devianart and went from there--they turned out fine :) thanks again!

Back