Best Games No One Remembers

Yui

Any of you guys out here have a favorite game that was either underrated or was popular back then but now no one remembers it? I do.

If there is any game I freaking loved as a kid, it would have to be Kirby Air Ride on Gamecube. As much as I like Nintendo's Mario Kart series for racing games, me being the biggest Kirby fan you'd ever meet, nothing can top Air Ride in my opinion. Simple controls that'd take only a few minutes to master, 3 fun game modes and a checklist for tons of replayablity.

I would love it if Nintendo ever released a Kirby Air Ride 2...or at least a remake...or just the Gamecube in general...I want that system to come back...

Any one else got any old favorites?

Ephemeral Phantasia for the PS2, and Eternal Darkness: Santiy's Requiem and Hunter: The Reckoning for Gamecube (although I liked Hunter: The Reckoning Wayward for X-box better).

War of the Monsters. Pretty fun little cult classic on the PS2. Free for all 3D brawler. The 'story mode' is pretty tedious, sometimes unfair and requires playing through it quite a bit for all the unlocks but as just as a straight up party game it was a ball.

Definitely .hack//G.U. The original .hack was okay, but .hack//G.U. was so much fun and interesting, even if the game was kinda split up into three volumes. I love action RPGs, and .hack is my favorite second only to Kingdom Hearts.

Definitely .hack//G.U. The original .hack was okay, but .hack//G.U. was so much fun and interesting, even if the game was kinda split up into three volumes. I love action RPGs, and .hack is my favorite second only to Kingdom Hearts.

I remember sooo many hours spent on those games, and soon will be doing so again, because they're releasing a remastered version of the GU trilogy on PS4 and PC!

I remember sooo many hours spent on those games, and soon will be doing so again, because they're releasing a remastered version of the GU trilogy on PS4 and PC!
OMG They are!? That's awesome! And it's so cool to finally see someone else who's played the games, let alone heard of them!

If only they would release the original series again :c
Ehehe...I dunno about that one :emoji_sweat_smile: The original is all fine and good and fun, but it is HARD. I mean, REALLY friggin' hard. I can't get past the first area of .hack//OUTBREAK because it takes away all of your party members. Not to mention all of my scrolls are gone from the battles with Skeith, Innis, and Magus. I love the first two parts (Because I'm stuck on the third), I ADORE the soundtrack, and I love the story as a whole, but I find that G.U. has a more forgiving difficulty curve.

Now, I say this, but if they released the original as a collection, I'd buy it immediately.:emoji_laughing:

Monster Hunter, most of all the games. I wish it weren't so niche :(((, most people find it too difficult..
Err, I guess disgaea? On the ps2m newer ones a bit ehhh

The Siphon Filter games, and the Armored Core games. I still don't know anyone outside of my parents that have played them. Siphon Filter I played with my mother, Armored Core with my dad.

The Siphon Filter games, and the Armored Core games. I still don't know anyone outside of my parents that have played them. Siphon Filter I played with my mother, Armored Core with my dad.

Armored core? I use to play it! It's a pain getting a hold of some of the copies though. My ps2 can't run the ones I bought cus they're from the US, lol. I only really played nine breaker, never finished it due to its draconian difficulty.

Armored core? I use to play it! It's a pain getting a hold of some of the copies though. My ps2 can't run the ones I bought cus they're from the US, lol. I only really played nine breaker, never finished it due to its draconian difficulty.

By far, four and For Answer are the most adicting, but two through three, I think that's a total of five games, were the most fun and more in depth. I used to run an A.C. around overheating opponents.
And Ninebreaker was just a massive grind.

Back