Best gift ever!

Gypsy

Gratitude, integrity, and compassion.
What is the best gift you've ever received?

None of that fru fru stuff like my kids, hubby, wife, peace, joy, etc. Let out your inner Madonna and get materialistic. Maybe it's not expensive maybe it is...

mine was a cookie jar. I had always wanted a cute cookie jar but refused to spend money on something so frivolous. Finally after giving up on hinting, I got one as a gift from my partner. I laughed, i cried and i was ridiculously happy over it.

There is basically nothing I want more then notebooks. People could buy me more extravagant things but I'd be more grateful for a notebook.

They're just so useful, I'm very glad I got three of them yesterday.

On my 13th Birthday, which was on Friday the 13th, I actually got pretty lucky. Got a brand new computer. I guess that happens when you turn 13 on the 13th which happens to be Friday.

i dont know really, im not really sentimental like that, but i guess the cookies my sis got me last year. they tasted hella good at least

The best gift I received is a toss up between a wok and a blender, both have been extremely useful.

For me, I'd say getting gift cards for the local bookstore; I've always enjoyed getting to pick out what I'd like to read for myself.

The walking dead season 1.
a good friend of mine (Who I will call S for the story) was asked by my ex about what she should get me for my birthday. S guided her to the game and said that I would love it. S was right.

For my 18th birthday my dad got me a drawing tablet with a screen! (sort of like a cintiq but another brand) He just carried this huge box into my room just as I woke up and at first I was really confused, but as I unpacked it I kind of screamed haha. (Our family isn't extremely rich either so it was a really amazing gift) I love it, even though it's a bit hard to get used to from my other tablet, I'm having really fun with it!

The only gifts I ever get are things related to sheep haha. Sheep are my favorite animals and all my friends know it, so they always give me shirts with sheep on them, sheep socks, sheep stuffed toys, wind-up sheep toys, my mom even got me a framed cross-stitch sheep portrait once. Best gift I ever got was from my boyfriend, which was just an unbelievably huge, fluffy sheep stuffed toy hahaha

Back