Brainstorming for a story

we could also make a stry where we mix metaphors with realty making the world a little weird sometimes. lol maybethere are just rumors why not to leave but most people jsut like the city. its nice and theres no reason to leave and like that stops the characters from leavin. but eventualy they try and maybe to and its like a metaphor or something and they wake up elsewhere and its just them and leavin made things worse off lolol.

wouldnt that be a good twist for a modern "realistic" tale. where a bunch of kids wanna run away together and by leaving they discover the outside world full of weird creatures and the so called government that protected them doesn't exist outside of the city.

I feel a tale of kids would be good just so they can get in over there head. or even teenagers. dang it i cant get over 80 movies tropes i love those old movies or newer movies that take insipiration from them. im sorry xD

you actually wanna do that? lol maybe the outside world is anarchy and the monsters over ran the world and only faught againt humans because intially they were scared attacking but the humans killed them and naturaly there family wanted revenge but the humns and monsters never communicated. thus an apocalypse happened
?

Back