Broken Bond: Beauty And The Beast

Lore Weaver

This RP is more or less a sequel to the Classic Fairy Tale.
There are two possible scenarios I have in mind and I will explore either one. (Also open to suggestions anyone might have.)

First, a brief summary of my character as she will be portrayed in either scenario.

Isabelle Fontaine is in her mid-twenties and has already begun to develop a buzz as an up-and-coming fashion designer. While still working for that big breakthrough, she also keeping watchful eye on her middle-aged father. Isabelle's mother passed away while giving birth to her and Isabelle has always felt a tremendous sense of guilt and loss over her death. The relationship with her father is strained mostly due to his drinking and gambling addictions, at his worst he will use Isabelle's guilt as a weapon to pry money out of her to pay his debts or fuel one of his binges. As a result, Isabelle focuses intensely on her career and does not engage in any kind of real social life. beyond the events she needs to attend to build her business.

Appearance wise,she is usually a brunette about 5'3"-5'5" but that is negotiable as his eyes color. She will always dress comfortably and modestly, unless she is trying on one of he own fashion creations.

For this RP: She has no super-natural abilities, hidden or otherwise.

Scenario 1: The original Belle has been dead for some time and the Beast, either wants and/or needs to find a suitable replacement. Using a scrying device and portal to Isabelle and the plot unfolds from there. The action either stays in our world, shifts to the Beast's realm or cross back and forth.

Scenario 2: The Beast was either born in or trapped in our world and has no memory of the original Belle or of their past life. Something draws the Beast to Isabelle however, what is and how quickly or slowly it progresses. and to what intensity. This RP could also involve crossing over to another dimension .

Neither scenario has to a romatice, either could be a psychological thriller, horror story, mystery, or any combination of one or all of the above. I am also open to the other player playing more than one character to create false leads as to the identity of the beast. (in which case I don't want to know which one is the Beast.)

In general, I doo't want to know too much in advance. As long as the STC guidelines are followed, I'm prttyy much ok with anything.

The Beast can be of either gender, pretty much any fantasy race that can appear human or take possession of a human form (this includes, ghosts spirits or disembodied consciousnesses.) I don't want to put much in the way of limitations on anyone..

I will a first post in the Play by Post Forum. First RP response will be the RP partner for the thread. If there is enough interest I welcome RP with both scenarios.

I don't really have word limitations, as long as there is enough there to work with. No posts that are just pics please unless it is the depiction of a physical location.

Last edited:
Back