Buckster's Artsies

Zul'Zae'ju'Jin

the Hugger Troll
So, I figure I should perhaps maybe show off a little and show you what I do artistically.

I draw and I love to do wildlife photography. You'll find me on deviantart as Voqaska.

I draw animals mostly, I'm better with drawing them than with humans though I do sometimes surprise myself. Very rare though. In regards to my photography, I just snap and shoot what interests me at the time regardless if its the light or the subject, whatever.

Anyway... as Rafiki likes to put it.... It's Time!

anenome_by_voqaska-dac9678.jpg

^ Just love the irriesdecent themed colours of this anemone. I always have trouble with getting shots that aren't blurred with anemones and this was just too good.

emerald_tree_boa_02_by_voqaska-dac9423.jpg

^ I seem to have a fascination with eyes. Got several shots like this with animal's eyes. Particularly with snakes. This is an Emerald Tree Boa. Amount of times I come to visit this snake, it's rarely facing the window. It knows.

rok_sa_wip_updated_model_by_voqaska-d84ibp0.jpg

^ This is a Rok'sa, an animal I made up to go with my made up race's world. I drew this on my then new tablet coming home from Florida. Anatomically, there's things wrong with it but I still love it

sumatran_tiger_upgrade_by_voqaska-d79z7ne.jpg

^ By far, my favourite thing I've drawn. Sumatran Tiger :D

That's my past work... anything new, I'll post here later. :D

Omg the photos are stunning and the drawings... that tiger *_*!

Love it. But they'd are my fav animals too!!

Look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous work!

Back