Resolved/Answered can i hop right in?

jekyllsotherhalf

Victory Or Vahalla
I am new and checking out the active RPs , i saw one i was interested in but like i said i am new so i am not sure if i just hop in or do i need to message somebody and be accepted into the rp?

Hi there!

We do have a few open world roleplays though many of the roleplays on this site do require character approval. The best course of action generally would be to send the GM of the roleplay a private message inquiring if character approval is require or if you can just jump right in or just express some interest in their roleplay.

In looking for roleplays you might also check out our bulletin board --> http://www.storytellerscircle.com/forums/bulletin-board/ This has a list of roleplays that are often actively recruiting and you can post directly in those threads.

I hope this answered your question, if you have any further questions feel free to ask away or send me a pm.

-Sokka

Also it appears that you have yet to be approved so you will need to wait for approval from one of our Admins to approve your account before you can join any roleplays. You seem to be pretty active already so just keep up posting in some of the general forms you should be well on your way to approval.

-Sokka

Back