Spectral Clan of Shadows: (A Saber-toothed Tiger clan)

Blitz

Benefactor
a Clan of tigers a good 10 strong listened to the Lead saber. Their focus intense as the story was told once again. It had been Years since the eldest of them had passed away along with some of the last tales of wolves. But the leader was always aware of the wolves for he had been hurt badly by the creatures and felt the stories should be shared to every member of the clan. No saber should ever endure what he had. So he cleared his throat and locked his Crystal blue eyes on each member of his clan.
“Wolves!.” His voice roared out in anger.
“They speak of peace and of harmony.” a snort of discuss broke up his story now as memories flashed before his eyes of what had happened. “These creatures want nothing more than to rip us from our dens and slaughter our children.” His snarl was real as his past came up on him relieving his raw emotions. “Wolves claim they leave our territory, only to return every 6 years and steal our prey. Treaty of peace they said so the lands never run out of prey.” His eyes raised to the sky and his roar came from his chest in sets almost sounding like a laugh. “What they mean is they Steal our prey for 2 years try and kill us right before they leave. Wolves are bad for our territory and brothers sisters Clan members I have bad news.” His eyes lowered once again and he scanned the sabers. “They have returned. They will Hunt us and they will target our kills. The Treaty was broken the last time they were in our territory. They Stole my mother and Father and siblings from me. I had to be adopted by our recently passed Alora.” He raised his claw and stomped it down in front of him. “These Wolves Deserve No Pity! If YOU FIND THEM ...” He paused and looked at each member. “Report back and we all will attack together.”
He let our a snort his short tail standing as tall as it allowed his ears focused on his clan he wanted nothing more than to have every wolf killed on sight but couldn't bring himself to order his followers to risk their lives without the entire clan. He may even need to enlist the aid of other sabers from surrounding territories due to the side of the pack they faced.

Back